ExSIGHTment of Sound Houston Shows

I honestly think the show will be fine. Besides if anyone went through Hurricane Ike compare that to what happened tonight :ph34r:

Not saying that the storm was a push over but Ike scared the crap out of me.

And I just went to the weather channel and the chance of rain on Friday goes down during the day, here is the link

http://www.weather.com/weather/wxdetail/77433?dayNum=6

Yeah, Ike went all Tina Turner-like here. Scared us as well! And we were on the "weak" side here in Rosenberg! I've said before and I'll say it now, I'll take an earthquake over a hurricane anytime!

Edited by skajerk

I'll be only able to attend Friday night's show, as I'll be in Pennsylvania M-Th for work. I will definitely miss VANGUARD. :(

Berry Athletic Center is a relatively new facility, more so in the Copperfield area of Houston. Nice crowded suburbs.

I just bought a house in Spring in the Candlelight Hills section, off of Cypresswood Blvd. :) I am jazzed.

-Roger

I'll be only able to attend Friday night's show, as I'll be in Pennsylvania M-Th for work. I will definitely miss VANGUARD. :(

Berry Athletic Center is a relatively new facility, more so in the Copperfield area of Houston. Nice crowded suburbs.

I just bought a house in Spring in the Candlelight Hills section, off of Cypresswood Blvd. :) I am jazzed.

-Roger

I used to live in Spring - Gosling Rd near FM2920. Nice area but way too far from work. I'm in Webster now, only 20 minutes from work. I'm staying overnight Friday in a hotel soI can have beers and relax after the show without driving all the way home.

I ordered my tickets Friday for the Friday show only and got Section C, Row 19 and I forget which seats but I'm pretty stoked. :thumbup: After seeing finals last year in the end zone I'm ready to have my eardrums busted!!! Going with a friend who is a kind of newbie (he's been to 2 other shows with me over the past several years).

Staying at the Sheraton Suites Galleria. Will be a drive to the stadium, but will be there the rest of the weekend.

Haven't been to H-town in about a year so I'm gonna get my shop and clubbin on when there on Saturday and Sunday. Will probably hit the Montrose strip Sat nite.

AnyDCP'ers meet ups?

Edited by Wadep66

I don't know of any meet ups at this time but i'm sure that something will pop up! I am taking about 7 other people with me that most are still pretty new to dci shows. Most have only been to one show so I am excited to see how everyone feels after the show on Friday. :thumbup:

I'm still waiting for "Show Day" to get my tickets. Thunderstorms here (in Rosenberg. About 20-30 minutes south of the show site) for most of the day today. Still a 40% chance for rain/thunderstorms (30% later in the evening) on Thursday.

Edited by skajerk