ExSIGHTment of Sound Houston Shows

I'm still waiting for "Show Day" to get my tickets. Thunderstorms here (in Rosenberg. About 20-30 minutes south of the show site) for most of the day today. Still a 40% chance for rain/thunderstorms (30% later in the evening) on Thursday.

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?l...p;FcstType=text

I like this site, I use it a lot more than the weather channel. Small chance of rain on Thursday but Friday looks pretty good.

It is raining again..... so whatever you do.... Bring mosquito repellent!!!!!!! The Texas State bird is out for blood.

If you don't like the weather in Houston..... wait a minute.

Rice stadium was a great venue but you could smell the bathrooms from the stands in July. Glad they moved the show.

Rice Stadium has been remodeled but unfortunately I think they now want more money. It is a great location in one of Houston's best neighborhoods...close to lots of hotels and a 5 minute walk from the light rail which takes you downtown for even more hotels. I really wish they would bring it back because the current location is really way out and off of the worst freeway in our area.

Keeping my eye on this little system. It's not supposed to develop into anything substantial, but you never know:

atl_overview.gif

at201097_model.gif

Rice Stadium has been remodeled but unfortunately I think they now want more money. It is a great location in one of Houston's best neighborhoods...close to lots of hotels and a 5 minute walk from the light rail which takes you downtown for even more hotels. I really wish they would bring it back because the current location is really way out and off of the worst freeway in our area.

And I like it where it is now. One of the best stadiums I've ever seen a show in period... and it's only a 30+ minute drive for me! :thumbup:

I love it at the Berry Center.....it's only 2 miles from my house! Unfortunately, we are headed to OK on Wednesday, and will miss the shows this year. :thumbup:

I have a question and it might be silly, but I'm asking it anyway. Will the judging panel be the same both nights? I hate that mother nature was in a bad mood Saturday and shortened the Minnesota show because I was ready to see how these scores would start to shake down with everyone under the same judging panel.

I have a question and it might be silly, but I'm asking it anyway. Will the judging panel be the same both nights? I hate that mother nature was in a bad mood Saturday and shortened the Minnesota show because I was ready to see how these scores would start to shake down with everyone under the same judging panel.

I'm pretty sure their will be the same people judging the show but judging different things both nights.

As for the weather yeah I have been looking at the tropical weather as well but that really is pretty far away even if it moves towards us i'm pretty sure that it won't come in by Thursday or Friday.... At least I hope...