ExSIGHTment of Sound Houston Shows

I'm pretty sure their will be the same people judging the show but judging different things both nights.

Last year they had the same judges judging the same captions both nights in Houston.

The same was true for the two Dallas shows (obviously a different panel because the shows were held on the same nights) and the Allentown shows.

Edited by btracht

Last year they had the same judges judging the same captions both nights in Houston.

The same was true for the two Dallas shows (obviously a different panel because the shows were held on the same nights) and the Allentown shows.

Yeah I remembered they used the same judges last year I couldn't remember if they judged the same caption or not.

Does anyone know who is doing the encore at the shows?

Yeah I remembered they used the same judges last year I couldn't remember if they judged the same caption or not.

Just as a general observation, don't take offense, but I notice that you tend to double-post a lot. You aren't frantically clicking "post" are you? :thumbup:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?l...p;FcstType=text

I like this site, I use it a lot more than the weather channel. Small chance of rain on Thursday but Friday looks pretty good.

Same forecast today as it is for Thursday (30% chance of rain/thunderstorms) and a nasty little cell just passed by. I don't think it's supposed to last, but I think I'll keep holding off on the tickets for the time being. :laughing:

Same forecast today as it is for Thursday (30% chance of rain/thunderstorms) and a nasty little cell just passed by. I don't think it's supposed to last, but I think I'll keep holding off on the tickets for the time being. :laughing:

Well alright! Up here in Huntsville we have some sort of small storm passing through right now... shouldn't last long... I think if their is any storm that passes through it'll be just a small one nothing worth calling off the show. And its suppose to clear during the night so thats a great thing!

Looking at Friday at the NOAA site it says 40% but decreasing. On weather channel it says 30% and decreasing to a 10%. I think the shows will be alright just got to hope and pray!!

Edited by Hook'emCavies

By the way, not a Longhorns fan, but that pic makes me laugh every time you post!

Updated housing (Post #2) for everybody else except The Academy and Pioneer. If anyone knows where these corps are staying, please post.

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/inde...t&p=2841003