The audience at my theater went APES@#$ for (x) corps

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Biggest applause at my theater was for Madison, Phantom, and Cavaliers...

x3

Seriously, BD got a nice soft golf clap.

OK well Madison is like a total duhhhh why wouldn't you but..

SCV got a bigger applause than BD did here in Dublin, CA I thought. Personally I absolutely LOVE the Cavaliers show! (hey wait but... I thought I hated those guys). I thought everyone (except Jeffery) was super! If Cadets would lose the dumb character ahhh never mind they had the baddest snare feature all night! talk about flams! Whoooooooooo!

Lower corps I liked a lot were Glassmen, Boston, Academy and Blue Stars are on their way up to the top 5 next year you watch!

Oh and as far as the show I most want to listen to over and over?

No question SCV!!!!!!

Edited by flammaster

Same thing happened last year (check the forum for comments).

You're gonna get that...Madison and Cavies have a more fan friendly show...but BD is clearly in a league of their own.

It doesn't matter whether fans in a theater applaud for them or not.

Cali.

Edited by Calistar

Love Madison...not usually a fan of BD although I like them alot this year. Funny thing though with audiance reactions when something different is on the field 10 years from now people on DCP , new and old will talk about BD2010 and how they were the best thing since sliced bread,..Yeah Yeah debate the comment all you want , Those willing to admit it the same thing happened with Star in93 everyone ,or many hated them.."it wasnt Drum corps" and now you would think it was the 2nd coming of the messiah...lol.....just human nature ,,passionate as it may be.

Now MAdison, Kick up it up, would love to see you up a spot,,,it's closeeeeeeeee :lol:

OK well Madison is like a total duhhhh why wouldn't you but..

SCV got a bigger applause than BD did here in Dublin, CA I thought. Personally I absolutely LOVE the Cavaliers show! (hey wait but... I thought I hated those guys). I thought everyone (except Jeffery) was super! If Cadets would lose the dumb character ahhh never mind they had the baddest snare feature all night! talk about flams! Whoooooooooo!

Lower corps I liked a lot were Glassmen, Boston, Academy and Blue Stars are on their way up to the top 5 next year you watch!

Oh and as far as the show I most want to listen to over and over?

No question SCV!!!!!!

Glad you enjoyed them but top5? that will only leave 1 spot open..lol cool about SCV classy corps for sure

Glad you enjoyed them but top5? that will only leave 1 spot open..lol cool about SCV classy corps for sure

I think he just meant Blue Stars will be top 5 next year and that he really likes Glassmen, Boston, and Academy.