Madison Scouts 2011

Robert also arranged Spirit of Atlanta (1986,87). I know Robert will adapt his writing skills to fit the traditions of Madison. I am still curious why Jimmer left. Good luck Scouts!

Robert also arranged Spirit of Atlanta (1986,87). I know Robert will adapt his writing skills to fit the traditions of Madison. I am still curious why Jimmer left. Good luck Scouts!

According to the press release, Jimmer didn't leave. He's still on staff as a consultant,

but stepped back his responsibilities as arranger to focus on outside commitments.

It will be interesting to see how Smith works with Mason, Van Doren, etc.

Hopefully their styles and approaches will match and give the Scouts a vehichle

to blow down the stands and continue improving on all fronts.

...and those were two wonderfully arranged shows! I wasn't aware that he had done those. More ammunition for my opinion that his earlier works were so totally awesome!

Thanks for the information, I have some hope!

I'll say it again..

Jim Prime is still on Team Madison Scouts. :tongue:

:smile:

Well team madison has show ideas for next few years but they are waiting on the talent pool that comes in november to decide which show will be done for 2011.

Well team madison has show ideas for next few years but they are waiting on the talent pool that comes in november to decide which show will be done for 2011.

That's a smart move. :smile: