Pioneer

Keep in mind many potential members are overseas, are in indoor percussion lines or had other commitments. My guess is Pio will probably be about the same size as last year, but with much of the staff having been with the corps back when they were making Semis back in the 90's with a smaller corps, size won't be an issue in 2011. I'm looking forwards to seeing this show, the brass book sounds great and Adam Hill always knows how to write good beats.

Edited by scsudrummer

Keep in mind many potential members are overseas, are in indoor percussion lines or had other commitments. My guess is Pio will probably be about the same size as last year, but with much of the staff having been with the corps back when they were making Semis back in the 90's with a smaller corps, size won't be an issue in 2011. I'm looking forwards to seeing this show, the brass book sounds great and Adam Hill always knows how to write good beats.

The silence of any actual answer does little for credibility. Making excuses for why people could not attend does little more than make people wonder how small the turn out was. We all know the conflicts that exist. Let people know how things are going maybe they can help.

• Like 1

For now I'm just satisfied with the the fact that their book doesn't sound like a leprechaun crapped on some score paper. Hope the staff changes and the 50th year hype draw in some numbers.

I thought their first year was 1973?

Guess I'm not sure what the first year was, just assuming this was the 50th as it's been mentioned a number of times in this thread.

The silence of any actual answer does little for credibility. Making excuses for why people could not attend does little more than make people wonder how small the turn out was. We all know the conflicts that exist. Let people know how things are going maybe they can help.

Just wow.

Internet_Troll_Nettle_Award.png

• Like 1

GO PIONEER!

I liked your previous answer before you edited it...so much cutting truth in it. ;)