Earl vs. Ernesto in Rochester

Scattered, mostly light, showers; breezy (not windy); and highs in the mid-60s. These showery days behind a cold front (which will pass Friday afternoon/night) are tricky to forecast. Jackets and ponchos are in order. May have some showers sticking around for Alumni Spectacular, especially the beginning. Should clear by finals.

After sitting through every corps in prelims during Ernesto, I think I can handle this...

QUICK!!! SOMEONE MAKE SURE THE FIELD LINES WON'T GET WASHED AWAY BEFORE YOU-KNOW-WHO COMPLAINS!!

*says he who actually HAD the lines during prelims in 06!*

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... mini heat wave ...

Heat Wave is going to be there? Sorry ... just my attempt at humour.

It's just after 7:00 p.m. here in northeast Ohio. Rain will start in about an hour. If past history follows, showers should begin in Rochester on Friday morning.

Depending upon how broad the rain bands are AFTER the cold front goes through, the rain could go through Sunday morning in Rochester.

It's just after 7:00 p.m. here in northeast Ohio. Rain will start in about an hour.

That is all.

Good night, Mrs. Calabash... wherever you are!!! :doh:

That is all.

Good night, Mrs. Calabash... wherever you are!!! :doh:

Why would you care if it's raining or not??? You're up there under cover, while the rest of us are down on the field getting soaked.

Don't tick me off!!! Or I'll put a hex on you that'll cause your shirt to run.... :tongue:

Why would you care if it's raining or not??? You're up there under cover, while the rest of us are down on the field getting soaked.

Don't tick me off!!! Or I'll put a hex on you that'll cause your shirt to run.... :tongue:

Actually at Finals, I usually work from on the field. Weather permitting. :doh:

Actually at Finals, I usually work from on the field. Weather permitting. :doh:

And I'll bet if it's raining you'll be trying to talk Gil into letting you do the show from the hotel lobby....

....near the coffee urn

....and the doughnuts

ok

let's stop this talk about rain... it will be cool... but no widespread rain... some drops maybe at times...

andy has a rain fetish...