What the fans want...2011

This is your sentence:

"All the legacy fans complain about what DCI should do for them, but putting out no plan for what they want to do for DCI."

You didn't specify a particular Legacy fan, or even say "many". You generalized, then dodged the reaction.

One can't cast the aspersion net much wider.

nail.hit.head

hey Lance....they have. and it seems more will be joining them.

-Shows for the audience

-less electronics

-less props (theyre really distracting)

I totally agree!

Give me a year just like 2010, sure i personally didn't like the BLue Devils show, and I loves The Cavliers show, but at least I admit that the Blue Devils deserved to win and I loves every corps except the Bluecoats and Blue Devils. However, I understand that a lot of peolpe loved those shows and I'm fine with them being top placing shows.

A Threepeat!

I'm saying if all you do as a drum corps lover is go to shows and buy souvenirs, then you shouldn't offer structural complaints because it's not the same thing. If you have a plan to change DCI's financial woes, then by all means, do something about it. Talk is quite cheap.

The "if you don't present a solution to the problem and follow through with implementing it then you don't have the right to an opinion" argument is weak, pathetically weak, and almost always issued forth in the absence of any real counter point to be made.