"Go Aaron!"

I feel like in bd 03 during a softer part someone yells something like "you're about to be world champions!" Or something along those lines

"You're number 1!" It's perfect because it's a silent part in the music and as soon as he finishes yelling, the corps comes right back in to finish it.

1976 Guardsmen - guy in the stands yells: "CHICKEN SUCKS!"

1982 bridgemen - just at drum solo (sounds like Carl): "IN HIS FACE!"

Not a DCI recording I think, but I have a recording of a show where I believe it's Dave St. Angel yells: "PICK 'EM UP!" meaning the knees and legs while marching...

Edited by GGarrett

Oh, I forgot a couple.....Madison 1980, right at the beginning of Ice Castles, someone

very loudly yells "Bring it back home".

In 1992, also Madison, going into the drum solo, "Do it up Hammer" and right

at the intro to Funny, "Bring it back".

Also, I'm surprised no one mentioned before all of BD's drum solos in the 80s someone yells "Uh huh!"

I can't believe I forgot this, but in bluecoats 2006 someone yells out "oh my god!" very loudly during a drum break

78 Blue Devils - "Art West, you pervert!!!" (right before his solo at the start of Spanish Fantasy)

Also, "Splooie!!" or "SUTA!!" (any number of times at any number of shows over the years)

"Take 'em to the beach, Suncoooooast!" (1985)

"Oh yeah!" (1986 Star of Indiana, one second before the downbeat of the opener -- shouted by Eric Sabach)

"That's it, that's it" (1984 Garfield during "Rumble" -- spoken by Donnie Vandoren on the sideline)

Edited by Scooter Pirtle

SCV 2000- Kystal!

SCV 1999- Go Wonder Bread!

BD 2000- Frank's an American Bad-###

Phantom 2003- SUTA! (Right before the reprise of Sanctus)

Crossmen 1992- CROSSMEN DRUM LINE!

SCV 2009- Go Bobby(Right after the baritone solo)

Also, I'm surprised no one mentioned before all of BD's drum solos in the 80s someone yells "Uh huh!"

That would be Scott Johnson. In 84 he did it during the count off for "La Fiesta," since we went straight into the "Karn Evil 9" perc feature with no break after

"Latin Implosion."