"Go Aaron!"

I think there must be at least 3 or 4 Justins in every DCI corps. I seem to hear a "Go Justin" at every show.

I can't believe I forgot this, but in bluecoats 2006 someone yells out "oh my god!" very loudly during a drum break

That was Mike McIntosh.

2000 BD - "Frank is an American Bad-###"

Is that what they say? I always thought it was "American Pimp" for some reason....

I'll have to take another listen.

1981 27th Lancers -- During the drum break, some guy in the stands is screaming out an order or something: "Ham and cheeese!! Beeeeeaaaarh!"

I am guilty of yelling "Go Charlie" at the beginning of '95 SCV. It was loud enough at the time that the entire section turned around to see who the heck it was. After that embarrassing moment, I retired from CD performances for good. I think I yelled "Go Lex!" at the beginning of the '93 Glassmen show. Oh my wild 20's.

Also, I heard a rumor that if you listen close enough near the end of Madison's show in '92, you can hear someone yell "Go Glassmen Drumline!" (Not me lol).

'93 Star...it's very very audible..and was it ever so Fitting right at that moment.

Oh yeah.