G8

DC Guy

Haha. It's perfectly fine.

People tell me things about tractor pulls that I've never known before nor encountered in my 21 years of being around them.

Not surprisingly, it's the same way with freemasonry.

You've already changed in a positive way my perception of folks who would go to tractor pulls.

Now, as to the Freemasons, well...... oh..... never mind. ( haha! )

You've already changed in a positive way my perception of folks who would go to tractor pulls.

Now, as to the Freemasons, well...... oh..... never mind. ( haha! )

Just remember: We don't control the whole world...just the important parts. ;)

The Freemasons don't control the whole world.

My wife and Kids do, I swear to God.

• Like 1

Or as we say around the Lodge: "Freemasons: Clandestinely controlling the World, so you don't have to ..."

Ordo ab chao.

Edited by DCIHasBeen

maybe this has been asked before, but what happens to G8 shows when the 6-10 corps are all mixing placement and the original G8 is no longer the top 8?

For the duration of that year, the G8 corps are the top 8 from the previous year, regardless of who is beating who in the current season. The following years G8 corps will be the top 8 from finals of the current year. This will likely result mostly in changes to the bottom end of the G8, 7th and 8th place for instance, above that you're looking at pretty familiar faces every single year.

For the duration of that year, the G8 corps are the top 8 from the previous year, regardless of who is beating who in the current season. The following years G8 corps will be the top 8 from finals of the current year. This will likely result mostly in changes to the bottom end of the G8, 7th and 8th place for instance, above that you're looking at pretty familiar faces every single year.

can corps that are in the top 8 refuse to classify themselves as G8? say they didnt agree with the idea, could they protest by not calling themselves a G8 corps?

can corps that are in the top 8 refuse to classify themselves as G8? say they didnt agree with the idea, could they protest by not calling themselves a G8 corps?

sure if they want to lose out on money

I guess they could opt out, but doing so would likely lose the director his job, (if the BOD has ANY sense) given the financial benefit to the organization. Remember, the current G-8 set up is not the DCI killing proposal that was originally put forth with the G-7 idea. The attempt to oust Dan A failed, and the current board is very pro DCI. I think people that assume there are corps directors out there who would decline participation in the G-8 are way off base.

Edited by BozzlyB