Cadets increase their horn line size in 2011 . . .

Haven't seen much real marching band lately, have you? :sleeping:

As a matter of fact no. But the ones I HAVE seen aren't exactly the Cavaliers. :sleeping:

were the Cadets even full 150 last year? or did they add spots to other sections when the brass numbers didn't come?

So let me get this strait....they marched, what, 76 horns last year and they've announced 80 this year?

Who hear can honestly say they can tell the difference 4 HL members can make? Oh that's right, no one can.

So let me get this strait....they marched, what, 76 horns last year and they've announced 80 this year?

Who hear can honestly say they can tell the difference 4 HL members can make? Oh that's right, no one can.

I think it's a little more than just hearing them. They're probably thinking about visual (drill) too. Maybe there's something more they can do with 80 horns than what they could do with less. I'm just speculating though.

80 brass is a lot of horns. It's not a bad thing, but how to you write the drill for it? It's not like a band where you just kinda waltz around out there at halftime. You really have to crank it up a notch, or two or three or four.

There are bands that waltz like the corps too...

80 horns in a Gino Cipriani line?

Batten down the hatches!!!! :sleeping:

I hope they haven't cut little jeffrey........ :sleeping: