Cadets 2011

Okay so I just decided that the cadets must sell merchandise/apparel that shows support to either just the demons or just the angels (instead of just angels AND demons). Therefor, the audience gets to participate and pick a side, and who knows who will end up winning. I will be rooting for the Angels, GO GOOD GUYS!

please? Whad'ya think, Hop?

Edited by general_tsos_chicken2
  • Like 5

Holy crap. I just now found the "brass" video of them playing Mahler's 2nd. Its incredible. I REALLY wish that they would allow the time to stretch more for the moving lines (about the 40 sec mark) but this IMO is better that the arrangement that Phantom used in 2006. There's just more to it. Seriously awesome stuff.

Okay i dont get it. I say something positive and i STILL get a negative? Thats pretty silly. Make up your mind ppl

Oh, you were being genuine?

Huh... wonder why no one picked up on that....

Oh, you were being genuine?

Huh... wonder why no one picked up on that....

Oh my... Ihatechewis08 has caused a lot of problems recently... It's a shame that some people like to abuse these forums with negativity. It's okay though, I have to say it is entertaining... :D

For all of you who wanted to see the Live Broadcast but missed it, heres a link to their recording!

Cadets Final LIVE Spring Training Broadcast

This show is fantastic! I got chills just imagining how it will be by the end of the summer. It's already so good now!

liking what I see so far. Praying he doesn't cheese it up

• Like 2

So the "extra tune" that is juxtaposed with Amazing grace is the "Old 100th" / "Doxology"...

Wonder why this is not credited in the show title, here on DCP, and corpsreps.com?

Not a bashing, just curious...

Frank Ticheli uses "Old 100th" in his work "Angels in the Architecture"; The Cadets probably don't list the hymn separately because their passage is based off of Ticheli's quoted arrangement.