Any Guesses for INT 2011

For all the animosity INT creates among its detractors, you'll notice that those same people still come on the most recent INT thread to bash both INT and the people who keep the dream alive. Like moths to a flame, they can't stay away from the INTness that is INT.

All I've heard about INT thus far is that they're getting new uniforms. Does anyone have an idea what the new design will be? Are there any clandestine photos of the new uniform out there?

I've also heard INT is getting a new staff bus and it's going to radically change the concept of what such a vehicle can be. The same questions above apply to the bus.

Their cloaking capes are an all-new design, I'm told.

And their buses are the Prevost Jedi.

I've posted pics of both immediately below....

Great uniforms, heh?

And they'll be collecting food truck scraps to power those new "Green" bus motors.

Their cloaking capes are an all-new design, I'm told.

And their buses are the Prevost Jedi.

I've posted pics of both immediately below....

[Photos]

Great uniforms, heh?

And they'll be collecting food truck scraps to power those new "Green" bus motors.

I'm upset now. Those uniforms will never fly. The staff must be out of their minds if they think the public will buy into that concept.

The buses, however, are really cool. Is that the model that's powered by antimatter accelerators that convert braking into energy for climate control?

I'm upset now. Those uniforms will never fly. The staff must be out of their minds if they think the public will buy into that concept.

The buses, however, are really cool. Is that the model that's powered by antimatter accelerators that convert braking into energy for climate control?

No, that' was last years' BETA model. This year they're using the "doesn't matter decelerometers". When coming down through the Denver pass the MM develop frostbite. But they do get great mileage; something like 4 miles per banana peel.

Rumor has it that the staff asked "What's the one uni design will most upset Mike Boo? Let's go with that."

I'm hearing that they're doing a tribute to Coca-Cola jingles, titled "The Pause that Refreshes".

For all the animosity INT creates among its detractors, you'll notice that those same people still come on the most recent INT thread to bash both INT and the people who keep the dream alive. Like moths to a flame, they can't stay away from the INTness that is INT.

All I've heard about INT thus far is that they're getting new uniforms. Does anyone have an idea what the new design will be? Are there any clandestine photos of the new uniform out there?

I've also heard INT is getting a new staff bus and it's going to radically change the concept of what such a vehicle can be. The same questions above apply to the bus.

The uniform design staff of INT is reportedly working on uniforms that are dark.

Very dark. Their show this year will also be dark. One will have to squint at night to see them on the field at all. Watching them on computer via Fan Network will require a lot of patience too, as it might appear to the unititiated as a blank screen before them.

But it's all an illusion.

It does, for whatever reason, have a "can't look away from the mutilated body" kind of attraction to it.

The show will be titled "Into the Ground". It will be about internet memes that are no longer funny.

Into The Ground is not a bad concept idea for an INT show. It just might make INT's short list for 2011. INT has never been so self-absorbed or humorless to be unwilling to pass on a joke at its own expense. Repeatedly. In city after city after city.

Like all great corps, INT has always had its share of detractors, unfortunately. For where there is greatness, there is passion, and there is jealousy.

Any guesses for INT's 2011 show? I hear that they'll be quite a force to be reckoned.

-Kasey

I had heard INT will be announcing it's show theme for 2011 one hour thirty minutes after the start of the Saginaw, TX show on June 18. They always seem to be last to announce their show choice for the coming season. :thumbup: