How would you have judged entertainment in 2010

You're the entertainment judge. You decide for 2010.  

105 members have voted

1. 1. If you were judging "entertainment" at finals in 2010, which of these corps would you have given an "above average" entertainment score? (You can pick more than one.)

• Blue Devils
    • Cavaliers
    • Bluecoats
    • Carolina Crown
    • Cadets
    • SCV
    • Phantom Regiment
    • Blue Stars
    • Boston Crusaders
    • Madison Scouts
    • Blue Knights
    • Glassmen
  2. 2. If you were judging "entertainment" at finals in 2010, which of these corps would you have given a "below average" entertainment score? (You can pick more than one.)

• Blue Devils
    • Cavaliers
    • Bluecoats
    • Carolina Crown
    • Cadets
    • SCV
    • Phantom Regiment
    • Blue Stars
    • Boston Crusaders
    • Madison Scouts
    • Blue Knights
    • Glassmen

We meaning DCP participants? Can't be accurate...so many here claim they never go to DCI shows anymore.

yes it was a thread that started shortly after the season ended. People lilsted in order 1-12 their rankings of the top 12 based on how entertaining they thought the corps were.

I tallied it up using the point values and sorted it based on the totals.

I'm just looking at Glassmen right now and the poll is very telling. Currently 2 people found them above average while 30 people found them bellow average... (the largest spread so far)

Glassmen is corp on DCP that has few if any honks, So I figure that people voting for them are the least subjective. I'm just trying to figure out what that means...

Edited by charlie1223

I'm just looking at Glassmen right now and the poll is very telling. Currently 2 people found them above average while 30 people found them bellow average... (the largest spread so far)

Glassmen is corp on DCP that has few if any honks, So I figure that people voting for them are the least subjective. I'm just trying to figure out what that means...

Maybe it means that the 2 people that voted for the Glassmen are above average, or maybe they punched the wrong hole... who knows.

Edited by BRASSO

I'm wondering how long it takes Plan9 to come out of the woodwork and claim this poll proves ABBD.

w00t.gif

hater... :tongue:

Planwill be so let down. BE didnt get my vote in the 2nd poll

On average, I'd say everyone's show deserved an average entertainment score.

To answer the question for real, there were parts in every show in the top 12 that I found entertaining, and other parts that I found boring, but any show that at some point gets me to care what the performers are doing, they've achieved entertainment regardless of the specific emotion (anger, joy, sadness) is meant to be portrayed.

Edited by C4T
  • Like 1