The Unofficial Blue Devils 2011 Thread

Said that last year too and look what that turned into. "La Suerte de Los Tontos!? YES!!! Back to old BD finally! Wait...what is this!?"

You missed the fine print:

"8 seconds' worth of La Suerte de Los Tontos" :tongue:

• Like 2

Classic!!!!

I'm DRIPPING wet!!!! :thumbup:

like i said, haters will find a way. even before 2011 starts.

it's a reliable disappointment, and it's pretty common sentiment towards every single top corps.

Since when am I a Blue Devils hater?

Or was that directed at someone else?

• Like 1

After 2 years of undefeated, but controversial, shows, I have to wonder what will the Blue Devils come out with this year. Does anyone have an insights or clues? Has anyone gone to camp and can at least offer a nod of approval or disapproval?

Note: Peaceful discussion only, please. It's ok to have differing opinions, but at least agree to disagree.

Ludwig drums?

Oops, sorry: that's next year :ph34r:

like i said, haters will find a way. even before 2011 starts.

it's a reliable disappointment, and it's pretty common sentiment towards every single top corps.

Lance....just a request....the "Haters" expression/term....can we drop that in 2011? Let's leave that in the dust somewhere in 2010....

• Like 7

Lance....just a request....the "Haters" expression/term....can we drop that in 2011? Let's leave that in the dust somewhere in 2010....

Ok fine we will drop the haters tag... Is it possible to NOT hear just how AWFUL, BORING and NON-MUSICAL the BD show is from your perspective then? I have heard it from the same camp ENDLESSLY to the point that I think it might be hate... Just sayin... we all have something to KNOCK OFF do we not?

Love to actually walk away with my toe tapping and saying "now THAT is jazz". Bluecoats are more BD than BD now adays.

Hmmmmmm can't imagine why this is such a galvanizing subject... I mean wouldn't I be at least as good a judge if not a better one to determine if BD or Bluecoats are more like BD used to be?

Are Cadets complete with song and spoken vocals the Cadets we remember of old? How about Cavaliers who used to have an UNBELIEVABLY loud hornline! Madison who were not 7 years behind everyone else in design just a few years back... Shall I continue? have you heard these things from me ad nausium? I think not... In fact you have NEVER heard these things from me, how about we all start being civil, and maybe the HATER thing will fix itself...

Edited by Big Bad Bari
  • Like 2