Cadets2

I just worry, because anytime YEA has had more than one corps under their umbrella, the corps that was not the Cadets did not fair too well. Granted this situation is different. I just question the organizations ability to manage more than one drum corps, when they supposedly have trouble support the one they have now.

I just worry, because anytime YEA has had more than one corps under their umbrella, the corps that was not the Cadets did not fair too well. Granted this situation is different. I just question the organizations ability to manage more than one drum corps, when they supposedly have trouble support the one they have now.

its their own not an off shoot I bet it will be very different then it was handled in the past with corps who merely were " managed by"

its their own not an off shoot I bet it will be very different then it was handled in the past with corps who merely were " managed by"

That is what I hope!

I havn't read a single post on here from any poster that said that George Hopkins " wanted to kill DCA ".

Has anybody else ?

Is this the quote you're looking for?

Curious.....Great for Cadets to have a "feeder corps" of sorts...and it's always good to see new blood in DCA...however, I worry that this might just be an opportunity to "dominate" another circuit...

And let's not split hairs on dominate vs. kill.

HH

And while I'm correcting the record, let's be clear on this. YEA and Cadets saved Crossmen from extinction. Corp officials have said here unequivocally that Crossmen would have folded had Hopkins and YEA not intervened to save it. Everything that's happened to Crossmen since is precisely what's happened to countless corps who struggled to find funding and a future. YEA is not to blame for the predicament of Crossmen.

HH

• Like 3