2011 Uniforms

BD once again pushing the envelope of creativity to a new high. I think the new cutting edge. Very cool!

• Like 2

BD once again pushing the envelope of creativity to a new high. I think the new cutting edge. Very cool!

BD is pushing creativity somewhere - not too shure about a "new high"....

• Like 6

They threw some odd stripes on a normal uniform jacket and pants. Crown is the only corps that has debuted a remotely "innovative" uniform recently.

It won't be cuts, colors, or patterns that innovate. Someone needs to totally change the notion that a "uniform" consists of a jacket and bibs.

• Like 2

They threw some odd stripes on a normal uniform jacket and pants. Crown is the only corps that has debuted a remotely "innovative" uniform recently.

It won't be cuts, colors, or patterns that innovate. Someone needs to totally change the notion that a "uniform" consists of a jacket and bibs.

Maybe, but BDs isn't ugly.

• Like 2

Maybe, but BDs isn't ugly.

Oh yes it is! :thumbup:

• Like 8

It's okay, he just forgot that your opinion is the only valid one here. Clearly. Is there any other knowledge you'd like to share with us, All-Knowing One?

I prefer to delve it out in small doses so as not to overwhelm the masses.

• Like 2

LOVE BD's uniform. Absolutely, positively adore the change up. Keeping class on the right side while utilizing left side to show-off and provide theme for this year's basis.

Definitely see this year's uniform as aiding the visual aspect of their show. Visually, there shows have been getting better and better these past few years, and I believe that their uniform reflects their passion and desire for more visually enticing shows.

• Like 3

255703_10150206579699563_549704562_7150982_2375707_n.jpg

This would have been a good uniform for Constantly Risking Absurdity...

• Like 1