2011 Uniforms

Like the Academy uniform, I suspect this will work really well when viewed at 50yds+ . After hearing Cesario's description, I'm a little surprised it's this conventional. Looking at the people in the background, you can see that the black stripes are only on the front of the uniform.

• Like 2

255703_10150206579699563_549704562_7150982_2375707_n.jpg

Well this guy seems to like wearing it, but Immmmmmmmm not so sure...

• Like 2

255703_10150206579699563_549704562_7150982_2375707_n.jpg

So 2011 is officially the year for the terrible new uniform. I didn't think anyone could top Crown 2010 for ugly uniforms but The Blue Devils have officially topped them. What were they thinking? :thumbdown:

• Like 7

We are 1 season away from realizing that trying to squeeze costuming ideas inside the notion of a conventional "uniform" isn't working. Just go all the way. Seriously. Ditch this old notion of a "military-style" uniform and go the WGI route!

• Like 4

We are 1 season away from realizing that trying to squeeze costuming ideas inside the notion of a conventional "uniform" isn't working. Just go all the way. Seriously. Ditch this old notion of a "military-style" uniform and go the WGI route!

No, thank you.

• Like 2

Troopers uniforms are hideous. Sorry. Not trying to be a downer here, but mixing that dark of a blue with black is just absolutely terrible. The rest of it looks like construction paper was taped to the uniform. They need a major overhaul.

Academy's are nice up close, gonna have to see what it looks like from the stands. They might look small. I love the idea up close though.

BD's are absolutely incredible. I've seen a few more pictures of them and the inside of the drop sash is really cool too.

Phantom is meh. Definitely wish they would have kept last years. I hate the shield on the front, but I like the black accents.

But yeah, Troopers... just no.

Edited by FuriousSoundbyte
  • Like 3

It works for the show theme, but to me looks a little cheap.

LOL! EXACTLY what I expected. I'll have to wait and see the full corps to comment.