2004 Blue Devils

2004 SCV

2004 Cavaliers

2006 Cavaliers

2006 SCV

2007 SCV

2007 Cadets

2007 -2010 Blue Devils

Most of those would be nice suggestions but I don't think most people appreciate Jay Murphy's staging brilliance.

• Like 4

They aren't popular for it, but blue stars have amazing visual programs, look at this year, might not be big picture stuff, but a lot of little things.

• Like 2

They aren't popular for it, but blue stars have amazing visual programs, look at this year, might not be big picture stuff, but a lot of little things.

Now that you say that, they do. 08 had some pretty awesome stuff, like the bicycle moving at the end of the show, that was pretty awesome. And the closer dril from 2010, oh mai gawsh that was fast. :blink:

• Like 1

I think over the last 20 years, Cavaliers have had the best drill of any corps, probably followed by either SCV or Cadets. I think Cavaliers have only had one weak year in the last decade. Maybe weak isn't even quite the right word, other than it wasn't as stellar as the other 9 years. I think Cavies 2000-02 were probably 3 of the best years ever in drill design. And their execution was superb.

• Like 2

Cavaliers have historically been known for their great visual designs.

Cadets.

SCV

Blue Devils have some of the best staging and design that lets their members do what they do well.

• Like 1