STANFORD!

Cadets show is on another level than the Cavaliers / BD in my opinion. Only other show that produces a GE effect like this is Blue Stars' "ReBourne" and the Bluecoats opener "Creep".

I respect your opinion! But personally I think Cadets and The Cavaliers are on a different level than BD (at the moment, its BD we are talking about...) They both have GREAT music, great visuals, and they ooze in GE! I think at the least these two corps can tie come finals... but of course its still June, so who knows what might happen! :thumbup:

Phantom easy...you got a touch thunderous gooey there

Kudos to PR for going back to the all-female guard!! That's one of the things that was really unique about this corps and I'm glad to see it back. Fits the theme this year, of course, but I hope it's a permanent change.

Phantom...I love the music, and it's a classy and elegant show.

One negative is the visual and drill seem stuck in a time warp as it has the look and feel of a drill and visual from decades ago. At least thats my take.

This 2011 Corps will be one of the best sounding Corps on my Ipod though.

Cadets show is on another level than the Cavaliers / BD in my opinion. Only other show that produces a GE effect like this is Blue Stars' "ReBourne" and the Bluecoats opener "Creep".

Ugh... Okay, we disagree with some of the choices in GE effect, but that's what make this world great.

I may be 100% the only one who feels this way, and that's fine. Cadets have been one of my favorite corps for a long time. They have always had one of the most powerful, if not MOST powerful, hornlines in DCI. From a drill perspective, this show is definitely standout. Musically, though, to me it just kind of sits. No doubt, this is a contender for the championship. It just doesn't say "POWER" like I know the Cadets have produced. I don't think it's an early season thing...I think it may be an arrangement thing. Like I said, I maybe the only one who feels this way...just a little let down, musically. I bet it's one I have to see live...I'll just have to wait until San Antonio rolleyes.gif

I would say you could pretty much count on them adding more 'Wow' moments to the show...they have done this with their shows in the recent past....

:rolleyes:

This section will sound unreal at the oil can.