Southwestern Championship

did the Scouts seem a little flat to anyone else or was that just me?

Bari soloist in beginning of ESOM fracked the solo twice, but the duet afterwards in it has improved, and this closer is an instant classic in my opinion.

Don't care where they're placing...GREAT show Madison, and probably one of the season's hottest closers!!!

• Like 3

I wrote this once before. The white sheet is pulled out by initially two members who are carrying 2 guard girls who are "dead". Then they all pull the sheet over the soloist as well as the guard dancers. It is to be a silhouette of figures to symbolize the death that has just happened. It is my understanding that they will be doing some work on the effect of this part of the ballad. And to the obnoxious statement made: get a life!

Okay, I'm confused. Po wiz said it represented the barricade and you say it symbolizes death. Either way it's forced and confusing in my opinion.

Just had to add my 2-cents

• Like 1

Okay, I'm confused. Po wiz said it represented the barricade and you say it symbolizes death. Either way it's forced and confusing in my opinion.

Just had to add my 2-cents

As far as I'm concerned, it simply adds texture and contours that give the performers a stage which is a bit more artistic than a 45 yard line marker......no need to be confused, Granny....it's not that literal.

First time seeing Madison...I liked it alot!!! I am just an average Joe watcher though. Much better Madison than years past

WHAT!? Don't you know that average Joes aren't allowed to post on this forum? This is a place for people who understand the nuances and intricate details of drum corps. This is not a place for people like you to say you like a show just because you like it! What kind of reasoning is that!?

C'mon moderators. Do your job and keep people like this away from here.

• Like 1