DCI Minnesota 16 July 2011

I really am about to go break one of the cadets legs so i can go fill their hole, OMYGOODNESSSSS!

Is it just me, or did that not come out right?

• Like 3

I'm calling...season over...Cadets you have a Gold this year!...lol That was freaking awesome..the best cadets show in years!!!

Cadets looked like a different corps tonight than in DATR - wow!! Still a lot of work to do but that show is starting to go to the next level :)

Watched the past four corps so far and all of them look great for Mid July - positively GREAT!

Edited by George Dixon

I love it, Cadets were on fire tonight, Cavies better watch out... .haha.. has anyone been within a point of the cavies yet?

Some corps march well.

Some corps play well.

Some corps do both well.

Cadets do them at the same time magnificently.

There's visible dirt in The Cadets marching.. you can see spacing, interval, cover issues, including times where marchers are out of step.

BUT... they clean this sucker up, and they could win it all, imo. There is SO much visual demand in this Cadets show, and Man, the brass is playing almost the entire friggin show.. and the brass charts are hard as heck too, imo.

I would have thought all the drumline would be demons! (just kidding)

Next Up - Carolina Crown

Rach Star

We WIll Rock You

Purple Haze

Symphonic Dances

Iron Man

Paint it Black

Bohemian Rhapsody

Piano Concerto No. 2

Piano Concerto No. 1

Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini

Absolutely no visual demand? I've seen their show live 3 times now, and to say

they have no demand is ludicrous to me. They are hauling a## through the whole show.

There are a few scatter sets and a few park and blow moments, but those have been and

will continue to be changed. The last minute of the drum solo drill has been re-written

and is insane at this point! Maybe they don't have as much demand yet as some corps around

them, but they will have more layered into the show as time goes on. As far as telling

the staff to write some friggin' drill...yeah, write an e-mail to Jim Mason and Jon Vanderkolff

and tell them that they just aren't cutting it...maybe they need to hire you. Lol

I actually lost count of the scatter drills. I hope you are right about drill demand being added, but what they are doing right now doesn't cut it. I hope you are as mad at the design staff after finals as you apparently are at me. That might be helpful. The membership pays a lot of money to march and deserve better.

Is it just me, or did that not come out right?

:lol: