I think he's right though. Every other corps got a lot of love today but everyone's bagging on BD. That sucks. :thumbdown:

I'm not, I really like what they're doing out there. They're all just jealous. :satisfied: But really, you can not like a show, but you don't have to freakin bash it 24/7. I'd rather be out there marching with BD than sitting at my computer..........

• Like 1

Ok, just saw Phantom Regiment...guys, lots of "individuals" sticking out tonight. The new ending just isn't working. Its too drawn out. This is one show that went downhill from DATR, when it used to be my #1 show this year. Since the changes, ahem, downgrades .... man this is frustrating to see. Definitely getting cleaner, just the show isn't maturing like it should (like the Bluecoats show, for instance)

• Like 1

Dude, show some class.....

Class has nothing to do with it if it's TRUE. Sure, the 'Devils' hornline always sounds great, until you look up and realize they're standing. Or sitting. Or looking at themselves in the mirror.

• Like 5

great brass, guards and exposed drumline performs well. Wish they was some meat to the visual package to go alongside that tasty music.

Agreed! Unfortunately (or fortunately) that isn't the Blue Devils Style.

I have to disagree... Every little bit of that show is amazing! It will do them any favor from the judges! :thumbup:

Sorry what i meant to say was THE NEW ENDING is almost the same visually as in 08....not the whole show

Watch out folks -- BD is reallllllly coming on strong to close the season. They are adding a TON of Music GE .. even since San Antonio. They've adding a lot of new voicing to Summer of 77 after the opener. Definitely the cleanest of the last four I saw. Demand isn't quite in the league of Cadets/Cavies, but honestly folks, it's not that far off ... and the judges agree when you look at recaps. Lot of rotating lines doesn't equal pure demand....

Amazing shows by the last four that I saw. All are very strong shows. I don't get Cavies show, but it sure is good. Crown is amazing brass and entertainment .. but cheesy. Cadets show is really amazing. Love it. BD is as smooth and sophisticated as I seen them ... and they are taking a show that was 4th or 5th in June/early July, and really, really improving. Should be an amazing finish! I predict BD wins a very tight one tonight....

• Like 6