Why The Cadets Do Not Win Tonight...

The original "BAC" sent out a Flash Mob text yesterday to a gang head in Chicago. As the Crusaders begin being judged, all the gang members, led by the BAC alumni, begin a revolution against all the other corps, beginning with the Bluecoats in the waiting area of the Lucas, and working their way back to the corps parking area. Top seven corps do not have enough members to compete. BAC wins.

• Like 1

Due to music licensing agreements, Cadets discover the horns are not allowed to play any of the Tichelli music out loud, so the drums have to play while the horn line marches the entire show with instruments in the carry position.

Cadets lose to BD by a half point, who ironically can play, but can't march...

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 3

O'Bama with the Chicago mob puts a hit on all corps ,so Cavies can win.

There's a mixup in the Cadets laundry. The Angels and Demons uniforms are washed together and come out pink. The Judges can't tell Angel from Demon, so Cadets lose all their GE points.

• Like 1

There's a mixup in the Cadets laundry. The Angels and Demons uniforms are washed together and come out pink. The Judges can't tell Angel from Demon, so Cadets lose all their GE points.

LOL! Thanks to you I just spewed all my pop!

You owe me a new monitor!

After the Blue Devils preform, one of the judges remembers that He's forgotten to write his poor old mother yowza, yowza,yowza and records a note instead of judging the Cadets. Cadets drop in GE and lose.

Edited by Mike330

LOL! Thanks to you I just spewed all my pop!

You owe me a new monitor!

I thought that said poop.

• Like 3

The combination of SCV and Cavaliers shows are enough to start the rapture as the Green Machine finishes up. Being Devils, BD's corps is still intact and blows the house down with their performance. On the other hand, the Cadets, losing half the corps in some sort of bizarre miscalculation by the almighty, can only perform with the demons. The execution is great but with just the demons performing the show doesn't make much sense and they drop a full point to finish 3rd.

Edited by DaveG

I thought that said poop.

This is West Virginia. We spew pop, not poop, thank you very much. We have standards.

+++

So, why does a West Virginian have a tooth brush?

To brush his tooth.

What's a West Virginia virgin?

A ten year-old girl who can run faster than her brother.

I think I'll stop there...