What 2011 corps melodies keep running through your head?

I'm actually surprised that Lee Holdridge's music hasn't been played more. East of Eden was a nice discovery. Can you imagine what PR could could with his Beauty and the Beast theme? (not the crappy Disney cartoon...the live action tv show)

Can you imagine what PR could could with his Beauty and the Beast theme? (Not the crappy Disney cartoon; the live action TV show.)

Without suggesting that you are obligated to feel any differently, I would note that Disney's Beauty and the Beast is one of only two animated films ever nominated for the Best Picture Oscar, that it won for both Best Score and Best Song, and that two other songs from the film were also nominated. The Academy's choices in this matter were very much in line with the critical consensus, then and now. Plus it was a big hit with the public.

• Like 2

Seriously, I whistled "Do You Hear The People Sing" the whole time while grocery shopping the other day. Was secretly hoping another drum corps fan would catch it. :lookaround:

Oh no, it seems like its contagious ( me too.. haha)

• Like 1