2012 Reps

skeptic

Id like to see Bucs to Phantom of the Opera

Maybe the pirates of the caribbean? (fitting right?)

and for MBI, well.... you can have them play the barney song and they will make it sound amazing with the great arranging they do!

• Like 1

I'd love to see DCA adopt a moratorium rule. If a piece of music has been played by *any* DCA competitive corps in the last 25 years, it cannot be played by anyone.

An all seriousness, let's get some new music on the field and stop rehashing stuff for the eleventy-billionth time.

I'd love to see DCA adopt a moratorium rule. If a piece of music has been played by *any* DCA competitive corps in the last 25 years, it cannot be played by anyone.

An all seriousness, let's get some new music on the field and stop rehashing stuff for the eleventy-billionth time.

Along those lines, I've always thought that it would be cool if DCI or DCA would make a list of X number of pieces that can be played. With that list, make a show concept, and arrange them however you like. Yes its the same X number of pieces, but it would be how many different takes on those pieces.

The Govs...... complete show of Porgy & Bess. I believe the music and dance would suit a Class A corps of their ability perfectly.

Joe Dz in NJ

I want to see SOMEONE do a russian show.

Russian Christmas Music

Farewell of a Slavic Woman

March Slav

2003 Renegades

2003 Renegades

Win. One of my favorite drum corps openers of all time.

And for the record, Rochester Crusaders played Russian Christmas Music in both 07 and 08

Not to toot my own horn(line), but how about "Four Scottish Dances" by Malcolm Arnold for my kilted friends and I. Lots of things you could expand on with those melodies.

Scott, are you reading this? *hint hint*

:rolleyes:

Ryan J

• Like 1

Not to toot my own horn(line), but how about "Four Scottish Dances" by Malcolm Arnold for my kilted friends and I. Lots of things you could expand on with those melodies.

Scott, are you reading this? *hint hint*

:rolleyes:

Ryan J

That would be an awesome show, but I'm pretty sure the corps did excerpts from that back in '00? Still it could make an AWESOME show...