DCA Accepting Bids For 2014, 2015 World Championships

Jeff,

Some examples, please, I don't see it happening in the Dallas area. I express my ignorance (which means one doesn't know, not that you're too dense to know. I know you know this unless you're dense. Still working on the discount, I think I have it down to $8,900, but they charge $200 for the non-destruct ladle).

But seriously I wish this was a regular national trend. Do the West Coast all-agers appear at the BD and SCV shows? Don't know. Ignorance is not bliss, it's frustrating.

Cups up on four.

K

Jeff,

Some examples, please, I don't see it happening in the Dallas area. I express my ignorance (which means one doesn't know, not that you're too dense to know. I know you know this unless you're dense. Still working on the discount, I think I have it down to $8,900, but they charge $200 for the non-destruct ladle).

But seriously I wish this was a regular national trend. Do the West Coast all-agers appear at the BD and SCV shows? Don't know. Ignorance is not bliss, it's frustrating.

Cups up on four.

K

These DCI shows have DCA corps being judged on DCA sheets,...........

06/23/12 - Stanford, CA

06/23/12 - Woodbury, MN

06/24/12 - Lodi, CA

06/26/12 - Mankato, MN

06/27/12 - Fairfield, OH

06/30/12 - Walnut, CA

07/01/12 - Riverside, CA

07/07/12 - Denver, CO

07/07/12 - Sacramento, CA

07/08/12 - Pleasant Hil, CA

07/14/12 - Southern, CA

07/14/12 - Minneapolis, MN

07/15/12 - Bellflower, CA

07/28/12 - Atlanta, GA

08/04/12 - Racine WI

These DCI shows have DCA corps being judged on DCA sheets,...........

06/23/12 - Stanford, CA

06/23/12 - Woodbury, MN

06/24/12 - Lodi, CA

06/26/12 - Mankato, MN

06/27/12 - Fairfield, OH

06/30/12 - Walnut, CA

07/01/12 - Riverside, CA

07/07/12 - Denver, CO

07/07/12 - Sacramento, CA

07/08/12 - Pleasant Hil, CA

07/14/12 - Southern, CA

07/14/12 - Minneapolis, MN

07/15/12 - Bellflower, CA

07/28/12 - Atlanta, GA

08/04/12 - Racine WI

Racine is not a DCI event. The Kilties are hosting two events for DCA corps on August 4th and 5th.

August 4th is in Naperville, Il and August 5th is in Racine.

Jeff,

Cups up on four.

K

I don't think there are any DCA corps within traveling distance to Dallas right now.

Jeff,

Cups up on four.

K

Renegades and Dream appear at shows in the West, and I know Renegades have performed at the Stanford Regional. Chops and Minnesota have performed at the Minneapolis Regional, and Corpsvets and Alliance have performed at the Atlanta Regional. That's not counting other shows the corps have performed at, some even on weeknights.

A quick check for this year shows the Renegades at the Stanford Regional, both Sacremento shows, Pleasant Hill, a show on 7/14 site TBD,Bellflower

MBI is at the Mankato sow, Minny Regional

Govies are are the Mankato show, Minny Regional

SoCal Dream is at the Walnut, Riverside, the 2nd Sacramento show, Pleasant Hill, a show on 7/14 siteTBD, Bellflower

CorpsVets are at the Atlanta Regional

I'm sure Cadets2 will appear at some YEA shows.

Alliance was signed up at some shows, but they will not be out this year sadly.

Why doesn't this happen in Texas? I don't know. I don't see Kilties on there either. Do they have to be dues paying DCI members? If I recall in the DCI Yearbook, they do have a page that shows All age corps as members, so maybe the Texas corps have not joined. There's no conspiracy that DCI Texas hates DCA, regardless of what Shadow will claim on here from time to time.

Hell, email DCI and ask.

Renegades and Dream appear at shows in the West, and I know Renegades have performed at the Stanford Regional. Chops and Minnesota have performed at the Minneapolis Regional, and Corpsvets and Alliance have performed at the Atlanta Regional. That's not counting other shows the corps have performed at, some even on weeknights.

A quick check for this year shows the Renegades at the Stanford Regional, both Sacremento shows, Pleasant Hill, a show on 7/14 site TBD,Bellflower

SoCal Dream is at the Walnut, Riverside, the 2nd Sacramento show, Pleasant Hill, a show on 7/14 siteTBD, Bellflower

Why doesn't this happen in Texas? I don't know. I don't see Kilties on there either. Do they have to be dues paying DCI members? If I recall in the DCI Yearbook, they do have a page that shows All age corps as members, so maybe the Texas corps have not joined. There's no conspiracy that DCI Texas hates DCA, regardless of what Shadow will claim on here from time to time.

Hell, email DCI and ask.

You have to be a dues paying member of DCI to perform at a DCI event (and get sheets). This also means that you've passed DCI inspection (which a corps has to pay for initially). If you are NOT a dues paying member of DCI, then you can compete at a DCI event under exhibition (if you are local to the show). You don't receive adjudication, housing, or share points.

You have to be a dues paying member of DCI to perform at a DCI event (and get sheets). This also means that you've passed DCI inspection (which a corps has to pay for initially). If you are NOT a dues paying member of DCI, then you can compete at a DCI event under exhibition (if you are local to the show). You don't receive adjudication, housing, or share points.

awesome info, thanks. Another potential Shadow "people hate DCA in Texas" rant ruined

Hell, email DCI and ask.

The Kilties are what all (I would speculate) open age corps are who wish to appear in a DCI event; that being a dues remitted associate member in good standing of any particular region. The DCI events the Kilts typically perform at (Madison, Rockford, etc.) are either on weeknights this season or the shows are closed and only featuring the top 8 DCI corps. We don't do the regional because of the costs involved, we are in Minnesota a few weeks later anyway at two DCA shows, and that weekend is always typically our July "off weekend".

Camp Randall, Madison.

Whitewater.

That is all.

• Like 1