DCA Accepting Bids For 2014, 2015 World Championships

Renegades and Dream appear at shows in the West, and I know Renegades have performed at the Stanford Regional. Chops and Minnesota have performed at the Minneapolis Regional, and Corpsvets and Alliance have performed at the Atlanta Regional. That's not counting other shows the corps have performed at, some even on weeknights.

A quick check for this year shows the Renegades at the Stanford Regional, both Sacremento shows, Pleasant Hill, a show on 7/14 site TBD,Bellflower

MBI is at the Mankato sow, Minny Regional

Govies are are the Mankato show, Minny Regional

SoCal Dream is at the Walnut, Riverside, the 2nd Sacramento show, Pleasant Hill, a show on 7/14 siteTBD, Bellflower

CorpsVets are at the Atlanta Regional

I'm sure Cadets2 will appear at some YEA shows.

Alliance was signed up at some shows, but they will not be out this year sadly.

Why doesn't this happen in Texas? I don't know.

Perhaps because there are no competing all-age corps in Texas at the moment.

Camp Randall, Madison.

Whitewater.

That is all.

Camp Randall, another huge football school Labor Day weekend....we do not bring enough into the economy by comparison to Game Day.

Whitewater. Umm what connection to DCA is there? It's a legitimate question.

Annapolis will submit a bid for 2014 and 2015.

Navy is scheduled to play a home game vs. Ohio State on that Saturday in 2014, but I would bet my house on that game being played at either Ravens Stadium or Fedex Field. The 2015 football schedule isn't available yet.

Jeff

Perhaps because there are no competing all-age corps in Texas at the moment.

well gee that would explain it. another conspiracy debunked

Navy is scheduled to play a home game vs. Ohio State on that Saturday in 2014, but I would bet my house on that game being played at either Ravens Stadium or Fedex Field. The 2015 football schedule isn't available yet.

Jeff

how big is your house? I'm debating my bet

:tongue:

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Jeff, I'm guessing FedEx Field... especially if the Grand Prix auto race is still in downtown Baltimore that weekend.

As a Buckeye Fan, I can tell you that game is scheduled for the Raven's stadium that weekend.

Jeff

As a Buckeye Fan, I can tell you that game is scheduled for the Raven's stadium that weekend.

Awesome!!! That is a great football stadium. If you get to the game, I think you'll enjoy the venue.

The big car race isn't until Sunday of that weekend anyway. Provided it's still here by then... LOL. The city almost pulled the plug on it after its first year (2011)... all sorts of issues with the company that was managing the event. But a new race-management team has been chosen...and it's still on for at least 2012.

I see a pattern...6 years in Rochester, 6 years in Annapolis....