Phantom Regiment 2012

SHHHH!!!! nobody is supposed to know about the crab-step wedge!

Now THAT would be amazing

Bass 5 is out, not a tuba.

A horn player told me that a tuba player had injured his leg/foot.

From Regiment.org (http://www.regiment.org/story.cfm?ID=1220):

And the winner is...

Thank you!

We knew you would make sure we defeated the rival Cavaliers! In our inaugural Backyard Brawl fundraising challenge, however, we both came out winners. We both were able to get a great start on our fall fundraising, which is always the most difficult time of the year for drum corps. For that, we have you to thank. So, again, thank you.

Phantom Regiment pulled in a whopping $32,217 to Cavaliers' $28,512, a difference of $3,705. While there is no doubt the two nearby corps have been rivals for decades, it's a friendly rivalry. And we look forward to crushing them in this contest again next summer!

The funds raised will ensure a solid end to the summer tour and help with some unexpected expenses that came up along the way.

Most importantly, we were thrilled and humbled to have had more than 300 individual donors contribute to this campaign. That's the most who have donated to a single campaign in at least a dozen years.

Keep rooting us on these final couple weeks, and we hope to see you at DCI World Championships in Indianapolis on Aug. 9-11.

• Like 2

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS SHOW! So glad Jamey Thompson is back and it shows! The colorguard is out of this world and we've seen the re-emergence of the 'old school' Regiment once more which is refreshing! The color, the musical selections are wonderful! the new ending? MUCH NEEDED! What needs to be added is that speciallittle 'something' at the end -- which they are obviously preparing for! What I think this Regiment has this year that was missing this year is that pagentry, the passion! The kids LOVE performing this show... it's obvious. i just wish the percussion was getting scored better. But, I am so relieved that Don Hill has written the brass book he has -- and the new ending --- CLASSIC Phantom! There just needs to be that one 'spark' that drives that closer home to a musical/visual climax! I don't care if they win... I love the fact that they have stayed true to their identity and given us yet another amazing show to love!

I will always love Regiment, and I love drum corps in general. Just give BD the trophy for DCI for technicall prowess, and create a second trophy for most creative, audience appreciated show and Regiment would be a contender if not the winner EVERY year! SUTA!

• Like 4

From Regiment.org (http://www.regiment....ory.cfm?ID=1220):

And the winner is...

Thank you!

We knew you would make sure we defeated the rival Cavaliers! In our inaugural Backyard Brawl fundraising challenge, however, we both came out winners. We both were able to get a great start on our fall fundraising, which is always the most difficult time of the year for drum corps. For that, we have you to thank. So, again, thank you.

Phantom Regiment pulled in a whopping $32,217 to Cavaliers' $28,512, a difference of $3,705. While there is no doubt the two nearby corps have been rivals for decades, it's a friendly rivalry. And we look forward to crushing them in this contest again next summer!

The funds raised will ensure a solid end to the summer tour and help with some unexpected expenses that came up along the way.

Most importantly, we were thrilled and humbled to have had more than 300 individual donors contribute to this campaign. That's the most who have donated to a single campaign in at least a dozen years.

Keep rooting us on these final couple weeks, and we hope to see you at DCI World Championships in Indianapolis on Aug. 9-11.

I would have sacrificed my 1st born child for the $1500 prize!

The Georgia Dome exploded at the new ending. Very well played Phantom. thumbup.gif

Phantom is slowly closing the gap behind BD. I'm expecting great things these next two weeks! Phantom is never really expected by the drum corps community to do much and people tend to ignore them when talking about corps making jumps in placements. I love the end of season surge. This one may surprise people.

• Like 1

Phantom is slowly closing the gap behind BD. I'm expecting great things these next two weeks! Phantom is never really expected by the drum corps community to do much and people tend to ignore them when talking about corps making jumps in placements. I love the end of season surge. This one may surprise people.

Keep pushing Phantom! worthy.gif