It's Official, Cadets need a new PR writer

Or fair to the previous new corps that have had to put up with it too. Yeah kinda sucks but comes with the territory and you might be able to watch most of the corps performances :tongue: .

s/ Guy who lead off a lot of DCA shows 75-76..... some in 77....

Edit: See that John beat me to the "territory" similie.. :ph34r:

BUT WAIT... their part of YEA so their not really new to drum corps so they shouldn't have to follow that rule right??

Kidding of course..

devil.gif

The irony was George complaining about it on FB, yet he didn't seem to have a problem with Teal Sound going on first at every show in 2010, the corps' first as a World Class corps. It seems to me that some things that go with the territory should just be expected. And let's face it, they can just set the numbers all year.

As the saying goes: Them's the rules. :smile:

First all season long??? That hardly seems fair.

DCI does it too. I agree with the logic....member corps, or corps who compete year in and year out shouldn't have to go on before a newbie.

well the good news......fresh hash marks...... :rolleyes:

seriously, I don't think going on first will handicap them.

well 2 things for sure...seats will fill up earlier ( good for sponsors ) and I'm sure all others will be judged and compared right from 1st corps .

BUT WAIT... their part of YEA so their not really new to drum corps so they shouldn't have to follow that rule right??

Kidding of course..

devil.gif

LMAO, and Westshore had been around since 1946 but........

Of course being inactive for a year (73) did mug things up pretty well.....

And second laugh to John Z for the hashmarks comment.....

well, if I remember the rules correctly, all first year non member corps should go on first yes

Correct, unless you're the show host, then you can go on last.

well the good news......fresh hash marks...... :rolleyes:

seriously, I don't think going on first will handicap them.

I wouldn't want to follow them.......

• Like 2

I have a different spin that hasn't been mentioned. You think once DCI season is over, Cadets 2 will borrow some members from the Cadets to fill out holes? What an big advantage having a great corps like the cadets to fall back on for members if needed.

I have a different spin that hasn't been mentioned. You think once DCI season is over, Cadets 2 will borrow some members from the Cadets to fill out holes? What an big advantage having a great corps like the cadets to fall back on for members if needed.

Wouldn't be the first DCA corps to use Cadets after DCI Finals are over.... :devil:

• Like 1