2012 WC Uniforms

Aren't you forgetting your $1 royalty to Nathan Lane? :P

I ALWAYS remember my "royalty" to Lane, especially when thinking about "crown"... tongue.gif

• Like 1

Agreed. A cape maybe?

No capes!

• Like 7

i've always thought since crown has changed to their new style of uniform that they looked like the jacket would be really easy to remove quickly...

friends of mine at madison have posted pictures of themselves in their uniforms, appeared to be the same

There is actually a "reveal" of another part of the uniform that is hidden in this photo. The people that came to the dress rehearsal tonight saw both "sides" (if you will) of the hero/common person portions of the uniform. Along with the guard uniform. Hopefully, you all will enjoy it in the context of the show a week from now.

We hit the road tomorrow night... some rehearsal days along the way, before getting to Akron.

This time next week, there should be plenty of opinions on here and even more after the cinecast.

The season is here.

• Like 2

There is actually a "reveal" of another part of the uniform that is hidden in this photo. The people that came to the dress rehearsal tonight saw both "sides" (if you will) of the hero/common person portions of the uniform. Along with the guard uniform. Hopefully, you all will enjoy it in the context of the show a week from now.

We hit the road tomorrow night... some rehearsal days along the way, before getting to Akron.

This time next week, there should be plenty of opinions on here and even more after the cinecast.

The season is here.

Maybe something "up the sleeve"? That right arm looks suspicious :rock:

Oh well, so much for my sleeve conspiracy :ph34r:

Edited by star87man
  • Like 1

The season is here.

Thanks for the insight, Eric! It is much appreciated. Here's to another great DCI season!

• Like 1

In case you haven't seen the Cadets' unis with the hats yet, here's a picture. You can find more on their Facebook page.

601593_10151048856646349_1717398672_n.jpg

I wasn't a fan of this look at first, but they look pretty sharp with the hats.

Awww...looks like they left out the stripe on the pants again. Still, I like the "drum major" uniform lol...

Crown just posted a picture of their uniform on their facebook page. I like the diamond shaped emblem and the cream, black, and gold. Very clean looking uniform in my opinion

319760_10150960563672641_1936653909_n.jpg

I like the additional Black touch under the flap that makes it look like the black from inside continues down.