Cadets2 Performance

who misses rehearsal for weddings and graduations?

It happens.

I mean weddings and graduations happen what??? Once? Twice in a lifetime?

Drum Corps is forever. Sort of.

I know of a whole slew of DCA Open Class corps that just said a collective, "Oh shi..."

"Cadets Duce":

I know of several DCA corps who would have said: "Bring it on"......

Elphaba

C'mon kids, both of you calm down and behave yourselves. :rolleyes:

Peace, all in good fun,

Fred O.

This is really funny...y'all have been talking about Cadets2 all winter long. Tossing garbage at them and George Hopkins. All they do is practice and don't say very much on DCP. They throw out a short clip and it's obvious that these guys/gals can play and can probably march well too. Now, lets move on to the other corps that said nothing all winter. How about, MBI, Bucs, Empire, Cabs, Bush, Fusion, Thunder,Renegades, etc.

This is really funny...y'all have been talking about Cadets2 all winter long. Tossing garbage at them and George Hopkins. All they do is practice and don't say very much on DCP. They throw out a short clip and it's obvious that these guys/gals can play and can probably march well too. Now, lets move on to the other corps that said nothing all winter. How about, MBI, Bucs, Empire, Cabs, Bush, Fusion, Thunder,Renegades, etc.

Actually Keith, I think Allentown has done a real good job of getting a lot of info out as an organnization,.....not their individual members, and I commend them on this................most (but not all) active corps members are pretty quiet on here,...........I think all corps could do better jobs of getting info out to the consumers about their programs,.........as a first year corps Allentown has done a leadership job on this, and others could take a lesson on getting the word out, as I believe it would benefit the programs overall,............

• Like 1

Maybe... Just maybe... There are those corps out there that prefer to let their show speak for itself, rather than engage in pointless pre-season babble on the internet about how wonderful they are.

I don't think you need to hear "Bring it on!" from the Hurricanes, Empire, Hawthorne, or anyone else for that matter. They'll be there.

I'll stick up for the "enemy" for a second, heck I like rooting for the "Bad guy" every so often :devil:

1.) Other than a small handfull of members, I know C2 seemed to recruit away from other bases of recruitment, besides Bucs, who seem to have overcome that problem easily.

2.) It seems as though they have had a few recruitment issues, just like every other DCA corps (and I'm not talking about the vid, I'm talking about the post looking for members). It looks like we're all in the same boat (just a generalization)

3.) They apparently have stuck to their "under 25" rule, which was my only "fear". Bringing in Cadets1 vets after DCI finals, although a bit advantageous, still only allows for a couple weekends cleaning full drill. I have a feeling they'd rather fill the holes now....

Seeing that the percussion caption head was one of the caption heads at Hurcs last year, I'll agree fully that there is no hatred towards C2 from our end of things. From what I hear, many in our organization are excited to see some new faces in the crowd! Best of luck to all, and we'll see everyone in Annapolis! (still feels weird saying that after years of saying Rochester)

I love the speculators.

I was at Wildwood, saw all the corps there, and frankly, many nice performances for mid-June. Bucs are clean, Cabs are cleaning and VERY entertaining, Fusion is presenting a nice product with a fairly small open class corps and the two class A performers Gold and Windsor will do just fine in class A.

Cadets2 has not been in a field competition. Most corps in open class will sound awesome standing still. I know Cabs and Bucs sure do, so why don't we wait until they hit the field to claim their stakes to a DCA finals position?

My feelings...all the DCA corps will perform well to the best of their abilities and I wish them all well.

• Like 1

As a member of the Cadets2, you are all entitled to your opinions, but we have been rehearsing to the best of our abilities and we think with the support from Cadets fans, and YEA Fans, we will be a great drum corps, and have an amazing inaugural year.

As a member of C2 honestly, your time is better spent not on here.

• Like 4

As a member of the Cadets2, you are all entitled to your opinions, but we have been rehearsing to the best of our abilities and we think with the support from Cadets fans, and YEA Fans, we will be a great drum corps, and have an amazing inaugural year.

Bravo!

• Like 1

As a member of C2 honestly, your time is better spent not on here.

HMMMMM believe me as young members of especially a a corps run by people of a jr corps this person will be totally discouraged from posting anything on DCP most DCI corps members are so no reason to think it would be different here...........................maybe you didnt mean it the way it sounded. Maybe you meant that maybe a social network isnt a good place to be because many times it can be a very negative place? If so, that might be good advice. theres reasons corps dont encourage it.

Edited by GUARDLING
  • Like 1