2012 Rankings

Not sold that Cabs will take 2nd. I said in another thread it will be a battle and I think they will make a nice run for it but I believe MBI will hold them off. August seems to be the month they shine.

Wish there were some reviews from this past weekend!

Saw on the recap that Kilties topped MBI in that new "Music Communication" subcaption even though MBI beat them in GE Music. Now I have not seen either show, so can't comment on whether the numbers were deserved (have to assume they were) but that tells me there is at least one judge who 1) doesn't see communication as simply an extension of GE Music and 2) isn't afraid to call it like he sees it! Kudos to the judge, right or wrong, for being willing to do both and here's hoping other judges will do the same in that caption instead of taking the cheap way out and judging the two as if they were one.

• Like 1

Why not first?

because that's how i feel. they are to far down in point's. but i guess anything is possible. but highly unlikely. just my thought's.

Saw on the recap that Kilties topped MBI in that new "Music Communication" subcaption even though MBI beat them in GE Music. Now I have not seen either show, so can't comment on whether the numbers were deserved (have to assume they were) but that tells me there is at least one judge who 1) doesn't see communication as simply an extension of GE Music and 2) isn't afraid to call it like he sees it! Kudos to the judge, right or wrong, for being willing to do both and here's hoping other judges will do the same in that caption instead of taking the cheap way out and judging the two as if they were one.

i wish i really knew what that caption really is.

How did TBT get their number this weekend?

They were judges on DCA sheets, but not by a DCA panel. The panel that did score them was freaking awesome. DCA needs to do some recruiting.

Interesting. Thanks for the response. I'm excited by this start for them, but I wasn't sure how much stock to put in that number. Is there a recap somewhere?

Renegades sitting at 12th right now, but we've been cleaning at Mars these past few weeks. Our show is really cool this year, and we've got a great corps. Hope ya'll enjoy our show at DCA. It's totally "twisted"! :thumbup:

• Like 1

First poster!!!!! Welcome to the cauldron!

A 3 point gap would be very difficult to overcome. Attainable, but the stuff of legends. I'll get a good look at Cabs at Scranton, and am greatly looking forward to it to see what's up.

And bearing in mind that the Bucs scored their 90 one week before the Cabs scored their 87 makes the Cabs task all the more daunting. Bucs looked pretty darn good for the middle of July!