Teal Sound Ends Tour

Financial and logistical problems ....does not look good for a comeback, but we can always hope. Dang, I hate losing another corps.

I don't know if any of them can go to other corps. Isn't there a DCI rule about this? When you sign a contract with a corps, it says you can only change corps up to a certain date, which I believe is May 1. Maybe DCI will make an exception for these kids and the kids from Racine?

Pretty sure the contract is nullified.

• Like 1

This is so sad!

Hopefully most, if not all, the membership can move to other corps to fill holes or make corps larger.

Management can now learn from this experience, make some changes, start planning for next season and come back even stronger.

My best to all the staff and members.

See ya next season!

Best of luck to all the kids at Teal. I figured the bus situation sounded fishy to begin with.

If they can't get into a corps in the Jr. Circuit, there are always DCA corps looking for help.

Best of luck to them in the future. Better to pull out now rather than risk the future of Teal.

Best of luck to all the kids at Teal. I figured the bus situation sounded fishy to begin with.

The bus situation story was accurate. Apparently it only acerbated an already existing problem. Got that straight from some Teal admin on Saturday.

• Like 1