Other Corps please fill spots with Teal Sound members!

I think the financial thing can be negotiated with the Cadets as they need a qualified kid now. As Hop put it, it's like jumping on a speeding train at this point..

The Cadets baritone spot filled by a 2 year Cadet vet.

Any mallet percussion or tuba spots anywhere?

As stated earlier, Pioneer has front ensemble spots open. They also have up to 6 brass positions available, although it wasn't immediately apparent whether they were for any instrument (trumpet, mello, bari or contra) or if they are specific instrument holes. Either way, I would contact the corps office immediately.

I'm happy to share that The Cascades just announced that they will be having 8 Teal members join them tomorrow!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: You beat me to it! It looks like 1 back field DM, 3 brass, 4 guard. 7 of them will be joining tomorrow and 1 will join them on sat. I am so happy to see this happen.

• Like 3

From Jim Taylor on facebook:

To the Academy administration: Thank you for allowing some Teal Sound members to continue their 2012 seasons.

It looks like 'Operation Teal Sound' has turned out to be quite successful! Does anyone have a tally of the amount of Teal members who have been able to find a home in another corps?