Blue Devils vs. Carolina Crown

Let's keep the discussion to the shows on the field.

Also, if you have a problem with a post, use the report button, instead of responding to it. It makes it easier to clean up the extraneous sniping. We do try to read through threads, but during this time of year, there is a lot posted that we don't see. :smile:

• Like 1

Sacrilegious!!!

But seriously do people generally have issues with the design/music or the scores? Is it possible to genuinely enjoy the show (especially the Elfman tune) but curious/intrigue/disagree about how it's being judged? Because that's honestly where I'm at.

That's where I'm at too. I like the show musically, it's one of my favorites for the year, but visually, I just don't quite see what they're driving at. I like the visual better than 2010, but I'm still not completely sold on it. But the music is really awesome, but I don't always agree with the scoring, but I understand that they're performing extremely well with the show they have. This is going to be quite the fight to next Saturday, I can't wait to see where it goes.

I frankly was stunned when I looked to my left and right in Atlanta. I have been attending drum corps competitions for 37 years. Never have I seen a crowd watching any show in the top 15 so utterly deadpan as I did during the Blue Devil's show.

Interesting. Where I sat the crowd was ecstatic with Blue Devils. Where were you, the bathroom?

• Like 2

Hmm, off topic means your entire posting is deleted y'all! Keep that in mind as the moderator is watching.

• Like 1