Broken Arrow Barroom Alehouse

Is it safe to say if PR's drumline was scoring where the rest of the corps is, they'd be beating Cadets right now?

Yes, it's also safe to say if Cadets were performing up to their potential Phantom would not be knocking on their door

Maybe I was wrong about Jackie Gilley. Maybe...

Well, except that no one in Austin agrees with the moronic Texas state board of education. All appointees of our D student governor.

Amen

Canyon --- some nice people there. I am (was) a Scoutmaster for a Troop in Round Rock Tx..... Every other year we take 12 to 24 boys to Philmont in New Mexico, and the methodist church there puts us up for the night and feeds us. Nice town, nice people, beautiful canyon.

And that's where I go to church. :smile:

It's Lee Carlson. He has been bagging on the Cavaliers all season. Guess he needs to actually watch the show again to see that it's not the bag of crap they had on June 18th. Hopefully for them, he won't be judging on 8/11.

Or maybe it is his opinion that in the performance subcaption of the GE Visual caption the Crossman were better than the Cavies at that particular show.

• Like 1

Carlson's a guard person first and foremost, so I bet he's paying a lot of attention to them and their staging. Cavies aren't doing well in that subcaption either. The Crossmen are staged better and are doing a good job with their content and achievement.