Hot, Hot, Hotlanta

If you have Boo's blog up in another window, that's probably the culprit. I had the same problem for San Antonio. Someone here let me know. There's a way to mute his blog, but I don't know how. I just shut down the blog.

Thanks...that seems to be the problem...I shut down Michael's blog and the quadruple clicking went away

Love the multi-cam for the close-ups of the smiling faces! It makes it hard to be critical, at all..... seeing the faces of the hard-working kids!!!

This reminds me of when I was in MA and the announcer said in his Bostonian accent, "Look at all those smiling CA faces." Was hard for the whole corp not to start laughing during the intro.

Edited by HPUEuph

Some intonation issues on the uppers for Crossmen. Visuals have some issues. The guard was very good however. They need to step it up if they are going to make that last push

yea... hard to judge from the computer, but I'm not sure that was the run they wanted (and needed) tonight. Don't think it completely clicked.

in my view Crossmen will make finals... just has that IT factor

will be close but personally give them the edge

regardless, so excited for their great show this season! :worthy:

• Like 2