Hot, Hot, Hotlanta

Is anyone else getting an over abundance of mello from their feed right now? And not the good kind? Eek, listen academy mellos!

Thanks...that seems to be the problem...I shut down Michael's blog and the quadruple clicking went away

If you go below the blog, where it says "the host has disabled reader's comments" you will see a "speaker icon"...just click on that and you can still go back to the blog and not have the typing sound effect with each of his entries.

love Academy's double flags..... so beautiful! And no wind to wreak havoc with them!

10 bass drums for the win... #DCI

ArmandsWorld

the academy blew hard lol

jessikabouvier

RT @ArmandsWorld: The Academy's hornline played their tails off... That was a great show... The last release was killer... #DCI

CorpsShows

RT @KKYDarkn3ss19x2: The Academy's show is a masterpiece. #speechless #dci

Haleightastic

Edited by Liahona

GO BK!!!!!

yea... hard to judge from the computer, but I'm not sure that was the run they wanted (and needed) tonight. Don't think it completely clicked.

It did not have the same energy as in the past. The recent changes don't seem to work yet. They did no break 80 tonite...maybe 80.05 at the very best.

I'm having a problem with FN too.

Skips, freezes, kicks me off.

The same thing happened when viewing SA feed all this past week. It would skip at certain parts. And it is doing the same skipping live on the Atlanta feed. Even someone who posted a SA video from FN on youtube had the same skip. I remember that surprise live feed from the Indy show was flawless.

RT @Altar4TheMassey: Pit and guard for blue knights look straight outta Fantastique from MCM

CorpsShows

Blue Knights guard channeling 2011 Cavies?? lol @TheCavaliers #XtraordinarY #DCIAtlanta

mickey11032

RT @ArmandsWorld: The Blue Knights guard outfits and plumes are crazy but cool... The sample used during the pre-show is really effective...#DCI

CorpsShows

RT @LaurenRossman11: Blue Knights is doing Firebird! #wow #knewsomeonewould

CorpsShows

Blue Knights = incoming epileptic seizure. #dci

KKYDarkn3ss19x2

So how about the Blue Knights playing some things that the Marching Southerners have played?

Haleightastic

You couldn't pay me to march blue knights this year

hawkDFTBA

Omg blue knights playing power and grace

LastTrueLove

The blue knights' hornline & visuals are amazing

elexifyme

Finally, a show that appreciates ALL of the aspects of the Firebird Suite, not just the finale. Thank you, Blue Knights.

mcghtster

The blue knights are trying to be the Boston crusaders

LiviDLBurls

Blue Knights playing firebird >>>>>> #DCIAtlanta

GOLDxblooded

The blue knights' instrumentalist marchers just had a plume change...When did they change them omg!

elexifyme

Blue Knights!!!!!!! Awesome!

smerf_dude77

Very cool show by The Blue Knights... The guard and pit costume change to red and the red plume change is awesome... #DCI

ArmandsWorld

And the award for Best Plumes goes to Blue Knights #DCI

MatthewBlain

#BlueKnights guard was SUPER together! #DCI

oceaneyes850

The Blue Knights Drumline came to play today... They have a really good snareline... #DCI

ArmandsWorld

RT @JohnClayStrike: Blue Knights: "Oh yes, we're a bunch of pretty blue/green birds JUST KIDDING LOL NOW WE'RE RED" #DCISummaries

CorpsShows

Okay Blue Knights, that was cool :) #DCI

Gretchybaby

Edited by Liahona

I'm having a problem with FN too.

Skips, freezes, kicks me off.

The same thing happened when viewing SA feed all this past week. It would skip at certain parts. And it is doing the same skipping live on the Atlanta feed. Even someone who posted a SA video from FN on youtube had the same skip. I remember that surprise live feed from the Indy show was flawless.

me too. but seems ok now. maybe tech fixed it.