Hot, Hot, Hotlanta

I can see Bluecoats closing on SCV. They aren't that far from them in Overall captions. I still feel the awkward transition into "Music of the Night" for SCV (unless fixed already) is going to hurt them. It just feels awkward.

Also pulling for Pacific Crest, they deserve 16th or 15th imo.

I see Spirit passing Cavaliers this weekend. I think those kids are gonna be pumped. Good luck and either way, they are having a great season.

We'll see, but it would be awesome! I tell you, the Dome is going to go crazy when Spirit takes the field. Followed by Madison, I think the loudest point the whole show might be when these two perform back-to-back, LOL.

This is my first time using the Fan Network. When will the live broadcast begin?

This is my first time using the Fan Network. When will the live broadcast begin?

The broadcast sometimes can start up to an hour early if they are working out a few bugs. It will be on in plenty of time for the opening ceremony and the first corps. Enjoy the view. We have been spoiled. No chance of a rain out for this show.

CorpsVets take the field in an hour, so I'd say the broadcast will begin in about 30-45 minutes.

CorpsVets take the field in an hour, so I'd say the broadcast will begin in about 30-45 minutes.

Thank you!

Crown needs to close the gap in GE as well, which I don't see happening.

I think this problem will resolve itself if the percussion gets better. Crown fans seem to forget that GE music is not just BRASS. It also includes percussion. So, it will be difficult for Crown to win GE if their percussion does not improve. If their percussion does improve, so will their GE score.

Why all the discussion? BD will step on the gas and pull away, it's over! If BONES does not crack the top 12 today, it's also over. The same top 12 from last year Boring! Slotting! IMHO XMEN are more entertaining that both BK & Stars. So much for the sheets giving you credit for being entertaining. DCI talks out of both sides of their mouth. I will save my money since after 4 years I have seen everything I want to in Indianapolis.

• Like 3

Why all the discussion? BD will step on the gas and pull away, it's over! If BONES does not crack the top 12 today, it's also over. The same top 12 from last year Boring! Slotting! IMHO XMEN are more entertaining that both BK & Stars. So much for the sheets giving you credit for being entertaining. DCI talks out of both sides of their mouth. I will save my money since after 4 years I have seen everything I want to in Indianapolis.

Right, because the Atlanta regional, two weeks before Finals, has always set the Top 12 corps, champion, and finishing order and locked it down. Except for that it never has.

Are the Crossmen deserving of a finalist spot? Maybe. But it's always been harder to break in than it has been to stay in. The best way the Crossmen can do that is to be better than the Blue Stars in every caption. Until they can do that...

I like Crossmen this year. I'd love to see them in finals, but only if they earn it and are better than the corps ahead of them.

• Like 1