Hot, Hot, Hotlanta

Why all the discussion? BD will step on the gas and pull away, it's over! If BONES does not crack the top 12 today, it's also over. The same top 12 from last year Boring! Slotting! IMHO XMEN are more entertaining that both BK & Stars. So much for the sheets giving you credit for being entertaining. DCI talks out of both sides of their mouth. I will save my money since after 4 years I have seen everything I want to in Indianapolis.

There is a lot of truth here.shutup.gif

• Like 1

3-5) Phantom-SCV-Cadets: I think that phantom is gonna start pulling away from this group, but I don't think that their show design has the extra push it needs to be a top 2 show. I think once SCV cleans up across the board, they'll surpass Cadets.

6) Bluecoats: I don't see them really going anywhere other then 6th this year. Great show though.

I think PR has locked up 3rd, but 4,5,6 is still a battle.

I wouldn't be so quick to count Bluecoats out of moving up. Last night half of the judges had 'Coats on top of SCV.

Right, because the Atlanta regional, two weeks before Finals, has always set the Top 12 corps, champion, and finishing order and locked it down. Except for that it never has.

Are the Crossmen deserving of a finalist spot? Maybe. But it's always been harder to break in than it has been to stay in. The best way the Crossmen can do that is to be better than the Blue Stars in every caption. Until they can do that...

I like Crossmen this year. I'd love to see them in finals, but only if they earn it and are better than the corps ahead of them.

With the new sheets giving credit for ENTERTAINING .

CROSSMEN HAVE A BETTER SHOW AND ARE MORE ENTERTAINING thank Blue Stars or Blue Knights.

• Like 2

With the new sheets giving credit for ENTERTAINING .

CROSSMEN HAVE A BETTER SHOW AND ARE MORE ENTERTAINING thank Blue Stars or Blue Knights.

It's human opinion.... U can change the sheets but still doesn't change the minds of judges. Crossmen show is great but it doesn't have visual depth of BStars or BK. I think Xmen have a chance but they are not better than BK or BStars... This could change but the spreads have increased... I think they're still too dirty in a very marchable vis program and the Drumline is not where it needs to be.. They're being scored correctly and I do like them over BStars but BStars and BK are both turning it on!! We'll see!!

Still waiting for my live link to the show. Anybody have it yet?

Let the games begin :) :thumbup:

• Like 1