Hot, Hot, Hotlanta

Today's the day! As a FN subscriber (and someone who usually goes to ATL), I'm definitely excited for MULTI-CAM!!!!

Excited about the multi-cam today. We lost out in Denver! For some reason or the other I thought Semi-Finals is multi-cam but looking on the Fan Network page, it does not appear that way. Anybody know if it is or not?

Excited about the multi-cam today. We lost out in Denver! For some reason or the other I thought Semi-Finals is multi-cam but looking on the Fan Network page, it does not appear that way. Anybody know if it is or not?

I believe it IS multi-cam.

I believe it IS multi-cam.

From the DCI FN page:

July 28 - Atlanta: Live+VOD (multicam)

From the DCI FN page:

July 28 - Atlanta: Live+VOD (multicam)

Wait. I'm an idiot. You're talking about Indy, methinks. Never mind.

In town for my first live show of the year!

The food court at CNN Center across the street from the Dome has been taken over by high school bands and the die-hard drum corps fans that will be in their seat from the CorpsVets till Carolina Crown!

1-2) BD-Crown: I really hope that crown starts closing in the gap with BD, but until that drill gets cleaned, it's not gonna happen.

Based upon the judge's sheets last night, it is more about Crown's percussion getting clean right now than drill getting clean. They are almost even in all sections except for percussion.

Based upon the judge's sheets last night, it is more about Crown's percussion getting clean right now than drill getting clean. They are almost even in all sections except for percussion.

Crown needs to close the gap in GE as well, which I don't see happening.