Blue Knights over Glassmen and Crossmen?

Fair enough

Hahaha.... I like it!!

I think it's ALL DCP threads:)

BStars are ahead of Spirit, and BK had a rehearsal day today. Plus, by the looks of facebook, Allentown wasn't their greatest show. I'd honestly be surprised if Glassmen/Crossmen place ahead.

I'm not being biased.

Edited by kaseyW
  • Like 1

Our corps competed with Glassmen 1972; we watched from the stands in Denver 1978; Crossmen were awesome! I bought legacy collection in 2007 and the first corps I watched was Blue Knights 1999 and fell in love. Please don't ask me to choose :D To the 3, do it, get it and have fun! :thumbup:

Hahaha.... Skajerk you've got nothing to worry about... I know through your reviews from over the years you've got a great ear... Even if u don't love my beloved BK this year:)

Again....I am going strictly on my eyes and ears Saturday night. I don't have a music degree...but I have seen and heard A LOT of drum corps (and mb as well) through the years................... A LOT !!!

I was only referring to 'technical' as well...not design. I just felt that (outside of BK's Dline), Glassmen and especially crossmen performed better in brass and marching. These corps went on back-to-back-to-back...easy to compare. Someone mentioned BK made a lot of changes....that kind of makes sense.

just one person....with an opinion.....no need to get crazy... :smile:

Edited by Triple Forte

Again....I am going strictly on my eyes and ears Saturday night. I don't have a music degree...but I have seen and heard A LOT of drum corps (and mb as well) through the years................... A LOT !!!

I was only referring to 'technical' as well...not design. I just felt that (outside of BK's Dline), Glassmen and especially crossmen performed better in brass and marching. These corps went on back-to-back-to-back...easy to compare. Someone mentioned BK made a lot of changes....that kind of makes sense.

just one person....with an opinion.....no need to get crazy... :smile:

Actually, my exact words were "some changes". My son didn't give me details, but that is what he told me.

Anyway, with my limited knowledge of BK in particular and drum corps in general, I don't think BK needed to make any changes to best the three corps in their vicinity. But rather than judge their actions or prospects, I prefer to leave the fate of the Corps in their own capable hands.