Prelims Scores

Weird, scores were taken down...?

Seriously. If Bones pulls it off tomorrow I'm gonna jump through the roof!

On the note of Bones beating Blue Stars, it is very possible with tomorrows panel. All but one seem to be unbiased towards the two groups. 4 of the 10 have placed bones on top before.

I hope things get shaken up tomorrow! I hope placements switch around alot. Please new judging system... Make it happen!

New sheets are worthless... crowd appreciation has again no value. So people will continue to leave as it an as ctivity that rewards boring un melodic dribble.

• Like 3

SCV 5th in drums, REALLY? 18.60, I know JJ scored them low before, but holy crap. Did SCV drumline have a bad night?

SCV 5th in drums, REALLY? 18.60, I know JJ scored them low before, but holy crap. Did SCV drumline have a bad night?

Yeah I audibly said "Noooo!" when I saw that placement too. Wonder what was up?

I remember that JJ gave them 1st in percussion with an 18.90 in the Houston show... Perhaps it's just a combination of a bad night and other percussion sections kicking it up a notch.

New sheets are worthless... crowd appreciation has again no value. So people will continue to leave as it an as ctivity that rewards boring un melodic dribble.

Exactly.

This caught my eye too. I predict that SCVs percussion score swings way up over the next two nights. This is my biggest beef with DCI as a competitive/judged activity. Maybe JJ is right, and I'm fine with that. Regardless, either the other percussion judges need to get on the same page as JJ or vica versa. JJ is obviously seeing things differently.