Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chip Factory

Feet was a slight issue for BD, but as I expected as I compared BD to Crown, Visual Analysis what a huge difference. I saw crown with some cover down issues is critical spots.

I saw a couple of jagged lines for BD as well .. but I didn't say anything at the time. That would be an ensemble and GE hit .. not a field hit (especially if the visual judge wasn't right there to see it). I think both corps had slightly off nights visually compared to last night ... but the visual judges sample is different from what we see up top.

Does anyone know how the crowd reaction was to the last 2 scores?

In the stadium, it seemed kinda neutral, just general cheering. No boos that I heard--thank goodness.

• Like 1

HOLY PHANTOMCROWNBD!!!!!! I have no complaints with the 3 medalists. All are just :babies:

• Like 2

IN my section, there were several people that left after crown, spouting BD hate as they left.

We had a number leave also, but no reason given.

• Like 1

BD's show is pretty much close to perfect. I REALLY was pulling for Crown this year. Never been a fan of them, but THIS year's show is absolutely incredible. I'm pretty sure BD will have number 15 tomorrow, but I'd just like to say Crown grabbed me by the neck and I'm hoping one of these years they finally get a championship.

• Like 4

IN my section, there were several people that left after crown, spouting BD hate as they left.

How incredibly dada of them. :rolleyes:

BD's show is pretty much close to perfect. I REALLY was pulling for Crown this year. Never been a fan of them, but THIS year's show is absolutely incredible. I'm pretty sure BD will have number 15 tomorrow, but I'd just like to say Crown grabbed me by the neck and I'm hoping one of these years they finally get a championship.

It was excellence of execution. Crown will get there, but BD is as close to perfect as they can possibly be.