Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chip Factory

George Bonfiglio- 27

Gail Royer- SCV

Don Porter -AK

Jim Jones- Troopers

Im guessing here but wasnt Blessed Sac A founding member though they didnt travel to the first DCI???? Any help here?

Thanks! Knew Royer and Bonfiglio; didn't know Porter and for reasons unknown couldn't remember Jim Jones' name beyond "oh yeah, the guy from Troop that created the touring model."

Sooooo amazing.

un.. be... live... able, to hear these legends play something again.. its not easy when you have some much wear and tear on the old bald tires. But they can still get down the road just fine. Jeez, that was an unexpected treat.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

un.. be... live... able, to hear these legends play something again.. its not easy when you have som much wear and tear on the old tires. But they can still get down the road just fine. Jeez, that was an unexpected treat.

No doubt.

Some (most) of those folks were before my time . . .but that was awesome.

Just sayin' thumbup.gif

Well... I hate to rain on your parade but when someone says "pop" doesn't that mean a "break", meaning get something higher? :devil::ph34r::devil:

I am saying that because I remember seeing a video with the broadcast commentators for 1999 SCV v BD when they said that SCV, less than a point to BD, is hoping to "pop them tonight!"

Which brings me to my next point, Crown is less than a point from BD, can they pop them? :-)

Does anyone know how the crowd reaction was to the last 2 scores?