Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chip Factory

Yes, let's not try to celebrate anyone associated with the activity that's made it into the mainstream and can help expose the activity to more people. :rolleyes:

Exactly this. Wow.

Love that baritone run during the chord!

Man, Crown has reached that point where they are so clean that every little mistake sticks out like it's got a flashing red light above it. And we're seeing some blinking lights tonight. They are also marching better than they dance. That's got me scratching my head a bit.

• Like 1

i wish PR would go to Yamaha Brass they play so beautiful, yet that crap they play holds the sound back. And I wish My Coats Would Get some "CROWN" treatment and jolt up to second someday.......XMEN beating Bluestars well Political Drumcorps wins again......Blah, i can predict a crown upset of Devs even though we know who has the complete package.

GOD I love PR!! :inlove::babies:

If you don't agree... :giljotiini:

I was just looking at his previous scoring this season when Cavs, Boston, Madison went head to head in San Anton and he was on the panel. He was more favorable to the Cavs that nite. Now maybe Cavs have changed up their music by then and deserved their GE Music score from him.. who knows. But if I'm the Cavs and I had a choice for one of the GE Music judges I want him out there for tomorrow nite over several others the Cavs could think of..... just sayin'. I think he's a fair and impartial judge. But he has his preferences in GE Music of these 3 Corps too.

Ric Saucedo i think at one time was Cav's brass arranger.

Sorry Brandt, timing was off that time on Carolina's intro. Took away from the initial hit. Hope they get it tomorrow.

"This is high-level symphony orchestra brass playing." -- Michael Boo

Settle down there, dude. :rolleyes:

I love Crown, but that's a little bit TOO much hyperbole.

• Like 1