2013 Predictions

Brasso, someone posted a video of the Cadet broadcast from Sunday. It is on Cadets FB page under "others posted on Cadets". This young lady's video is there, "awesome job" was her comment so you can find the correct one.

Yes, I got an email late yesterday from The Cadets ( filtered and approved by the NSA )that the Cadets intend to repost the practice video from Monday nite again sometime this week on their website. But I 'll check out their FB page as well that this person posted.... thanks.

Yes, I got an email late yesterday from The Cadets ( filtered and approved by the NSA )that the Cadets intend to repost the practice video from Monday nite again sometime this week on their website. But I 'll check out their FB page as well that this person posted.... thanks.

The Cadet's Secret Police must have taken it down this morning. Guess we'll have to wait...sorry for the misinformation..

I'm being a good boy this year and trying to wait to see the shows live/streamed. I heard a little clip of Crown and BK, but it was only 20 secs or so!

I think you might have scv out of place. Boston will open a lot of eyes.

well let my eyes be opened Friday night. Will you be at the IBEW?? How about you Brasso?? I would love to see BAC higher.

well let my eyes be opened Friday night. Will you be at the IBEW?? How about you Brasso?? I would love to see BAC higher.

Mrs. Brasso has lovingly allowed this dog to go barking with the other yapping dogs I prowl with on occasion at the BAC Fundraiser and Silent Auction Fri Nite in Boston. There, I will silently auction off Liahona's airplane, Craiga's RV, and Ghost's motorcycle ( all BAC alums ) to the highest bidders there in attendance. Anything I can do to help a Corps that had the good senses not to allow someone like me into their marching ranks, 7567BC.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 2

1 SCV

2 BD

3 Cadets

4 Cavies

5 Phantom

6 Crown

7 Boston

8 Bluecoats

9 Madison

10Spirit

11 Crossmen

12 Blue Stars

Edited by jmc5682
  • Like 1

Mrs. Brasso has lovingly allowed this dog to go barking with the other yapping dogs I prowl with on occasion at the BAC Fundraiser and Silent Auction Fri Nite in Boston. There, I will silently auction off Liahona's airplane, Craiga's RV, and Ghost's motorcycle ( all BAC alums ) to the highest bidders there in attendance. Anything I can do to help a Corps that had the good senses not to allow someone like me into their marching ranks, 7567BC.

There should be a lot of Marlboro there Fri.

There should be a lot of Marlboro there Fri.

The community, the smokes,... or both ?