2013 Predictions

Much like everyone else here I have no evidence at all to back up my "prediction" so I'll make my top twelve "Bold guess".

1. Crown

• Like 1

Much like everyone else here I have no evidence at all to back up my "prediction" so I'll make my top twelve "Bold guess".

1. Crown

Sorry for the misfire:

2. Blue Devils

3. Santa Clara

4. Cadets

5. BAC (there's the bold one)

6. Phantom

7. Cavies (yup in 7th)

8. Bluecoats

9. Madison (anniversaries don't mean much here)

10. Spirit

11. Crossmen

12. Blue Knights

Don't have any faith there will much changing in the top 4 as to who is on the top 4. No matter what good luck to one and all. How about another round of predictions the week leading up to Minneapolis. Things will be taking shape by then. Travel safely everyone.

• Like 1

Sorry for the misfire:

2. Blue Devils

3. Santa Clara

4. Cadets

6. Phantom

7. Cavies (yup in 7th)

8. Bluecoats

10. Spirit

11. Crossmen

12. Blue Knights

Don't have any faith there will much changing in the top 4 as to who is on the top 4. No matter what good luck to one and all. How about another round of predictions the week leading up to Minneapolis. Things will be taking shape by then. Travel safely everyone.

I think you might have scv out of place. Boston will open a lot of eyes.

• Like 1

I think you might have scv out of place. Boston will open a lot of eyes.

I think a few of these are out of place, but SCV is about right..

Sorry for the misfire:

2. Blue Devils

3. Santa Clara

4. Cadets

6. Phantom

7. Cavies (yup in 7th)

8. Bluecoats

10. Spirit

11. Crossmen

12. Blue Knights

Heard clips and seen videos of Phantom. I don't see them taking it all, but they will most certain place ahead of Boston. I've loved BAC's shows these past few years, but with the audio and video I have seen of them, I can't say I'm impressed in the least so far. Also, never count out Madison and Bloo. I'm feelin it...

. I've loved BAC's shows these past few years, but with the audio and video I have seen of them, I can't say I'm impressed in the least so far.

The only video clip I 've seen of anything close to half a show has been that of Carolina Crown. I'd love to watch a video of Boston's 2013 field production as well as other Corps like Phantom, Bluecoats, Cavaliers, Madison, SCV etc. When and how did you catch a video of Boston's field show, when was it, and how much of the show was there on the video ? I didn't know such existed really. I missed the Cadets live broadcast on Sunday, so I havn't watched a video of any of the Corps field shows except Crowns.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 2

The only video clip I 've seen of anything close to half a show has been that of Carolina Crown. I'd love to watch a video of Boston's 2013 production as well as other Corps like Bluecoats, Cavaliers, Madison, etc When and how did you catch a video of Boston's show, when was it, and how much of the show was there on the video ? I didn't know such existed really.

Well done Attorney Brasso.

Well done Attorney Brasso.

Mr. Attorney Brasso to you (... haha)

• Like 1

The only video clip I 've seen of anything close to half a show has been that of Carolina Crown. I'd love to watch a video of Boston's 2013 field production as well as other Corps like Phantom, Bluecoats, Cavaliers, Madison, SCV etc. When and how did you catch a video of Boston's field show, when was it, and how much of the show was there on the video ? I didn't know such existed really. I missed the Cadets live broadcast on Sunday, so I havn't watched a video of any of the Corps field shows except Crowns.

Not much has been put up of Boston. The only show that i have seen is SCV. It was on face book the other day.

• Like 1

Brasso, someone posted a video of the Cadet broadcast from Sunday. It is on Cadets FB page under "others posted on Cadets". This young lady's video is there, "awesome job" was her comment so you can find the correct one.